NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

spanko

Originally Posted by Lili13
http:///forum/post/2929411
cool thanks, I doubt anything near Ottawa, but I'll check it out!
google:
The Ottawa Valley Aquarium Society meets at the J.A. Dulude Arena - Mel Baker Hall, located at 941 Clyde Avenue.

spanko

Probably is fine where ever you want it. It is like a weed and will cover a lot of ground. Some have tried to grow it on their back glass. Some on the sandbed. Most often people end up asking how to frag and or get rid of it. Like Xenia and such. If you want to you can put it in the sand bed with some rock rubble around it and let it spread to the rubble. Then it is easy to cut the mat between the rocks and sell the frags.

lili13

THANK YOU!!!! That was SO nice of you to do!!! I'll check it out for sure! they also have a forum..who knew?? It's VERY small, though, but that's ok!!

spanko

I think just standing the frag rock you have on the end against the back wall might cause it to migrate upwards onto the wall. Don't really know, have never tried it. I have been thinking about an Amano tank I saw and using it for the base. Takashi Amano is a freshwater planted tank artist.
Here is a picture of the tank that got me thinking about it. It would look nice with the GSP as the "grass" and some nice pipefish in there.

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2929811
I think just standing the frag rock you have on the end against the back wall might cause it to migrate upwards onto the wall. Don't really know, have never tried it. I have been thinking about an Amano tank I saw and using it for the base. Takashi Amano is a freshwater planted tank artist.
Here is a picture of the tank that got me thinking about it. It would look nice with the GSP as the "grass" and some nice pipefish in there.

ADA tanks... I love FW planteds....

nissan577

hey nano! the tank looks great! i wish i can get as many sps like you have! looks great buddy!
and congrats on the algae

[ronnie]

damn, im jealous.. looks sick as hell..
as far as getting iton your glass/wall, spanko is correct.. just lean it on there and it will start to spread up against the walls..
the guy i got my gsp from had his tank COVVVVERRRRRDDD in it and it was alll over the wall and what not. He said all he did was have it next to the wall and it eventually took over

[ronnie]

let me find you a picture of that guys tank.. you might have second thoughts.. it takes overrrrrrrrrr..
but then again his was out of controll.. if you keep it under controll it will be cool.. let me search for it.