NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

[ronnie]

haha, i knew that would change your mind.. honestly i think if you keep itunder control it would be cool.. but yea as you can see, its spreading onto his glass now too..

whisk

congrats on the GSP, its one of my favorites right now. though i havent experience the "plague" of it yet. my goal is to try to contain it on that one large rock i have it on. we'll see. good luck to you!

whisk

it looks like our gsp frag size is the same. its a race to see who grows faster!

i think it will look cool on your back wall.

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by Whisk
http:///forum/post/2931118
it looks like our gsp frag size is the same. its a race to see who grows faster!

i think it will look cool on your back wall.
Ok bet, lol
Im going to get the glue tomarrow after work, so im pretty pumped about that...Doesnt take much to get me excited

whisk

i know how it is. Once i find a fish or coral i want to put in my tank i get pumped too

and then its a race to the fish store!

[ronnie]

lol i need a real cam so i can show you guys my corals, i cant get it to show with my cell phone but my GSP is 2222 funny.. its literally 1 star polyp.. nothing else.. 1 little tiny one.. haha lets see her "mature"..

nissan577

wow nano! your tank looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really like it! and hi shrimpi!
well yea i think ima do it now. i cant wait for the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want all your corals. lets trade for my car