NaNo-NeWb1983's 24g Nano Cube thread!!

nano-newb1983

Glad you stopped in still. We miss you here.. Anyways when i start fraggin some of my goodies i will hook you up
Anyways here my surface skimmer:

nissan577

you dam you! man i love the color it gives off! its so amazing! god man the phoenix has an amazing color! i wish they werent so expensive for the 175w thing lol

nissan577

well they go for $70-$80 here. so i guess i would rather save the money for the big mama tank lol. since im getting t5 and another Metal Halide i have to save money. i already saw it will cost me $250 to get 100lbs of live rock!

nano-newb1983

Yeah, i hear ya man... Yes, rock will add up in a 90gallon. Maybe if you buy Bulk at the LFS they will cut down the cost per pound for ya

dankbardy31

I didn't know you were getting another tank. Does Fedex pay well. I need a new job. Do you like it there? Do you have another thread for your big tank or pictures anywhere

nano-newb1983

No pics of New tank yet. ITs not even set up, hopefully this weekend i will get it up and running
Fedex pays pretty good, i like it there

wilks

wow that sump is as big as my tank!
I'm finally up and running, waiting to cycle. I'm thinking I'll start my journal/diary/tall-tale thread later today (with photos).

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by wilks
http:///forum/post/3018249
wow that sump is as big as my tank!
I'm finally up and running, waiting to cycle. I'm thinking I'll start my journal/diary/tall-tale thread later today (with photos).
LOL! Cant wait for some pics... What kinda tank u get?