Nano Reefers! Info and Tank Photos!

zoie2

I am SOOO glad you said to forget the names!!
It was almost impossible!
I don't know what I"m doing, but I figured I'd try. The only problem is I don't know how big you want it, and i don't know how big mine is. I will e-mail it to you and let me know if it's too big or too small and maybe I can fix it.

nano-newb1983

Originally Posted by gmflex
http:///forum/post/2986526
My 29 gallon bio cube

Looks good, but i would get the tang out of there.. Sure it might seem happy now, but eventually it will stress out and die.. they need alot of swimming room, trade it into the LFS for another fish

I would love a tang in my tank too, just not worth the risk and mean 2 the fishy

gmflex

Originally Posted by NaNo-NeWb1983
http:///forum/post/2987203
Looks good, but i would get the tang out of there.. Sure it might seem happy now, but eventually it will stress out and die.. they need alot of swimming room, trade it into the LFS for another fish

I would love a tang in my tank too, just not worth the risk and mean 2 the fishy

There is a reason why its on that tank

He gets picked on by the other tangs in my 89 gallon reef..
see pic next to my profile ....

swimmer4uus

haha, ur tank shows up everywhere! Pimpin in out now are we? cause if you're a little short on cash I'm sure you can borrow some from someone

premilove

idk why i did not join this thread earlier!
JBJ 28 Gal 150watt hqi
14K mh
2.18 actinic tuners upgrade
zoas, acans, rainbow monti-kinda sick right now, xenia..
-1 grade b picasso (my other died RIP lil bonnie)
-blue spotted goby(I think)
-tiger pistol shrimp
set up in november 08..the zoas were from my old hex tank setup..
I have not taken any new pics of my acans, i cant find my camera! these pics were taken late jan/early feb. i got the acans mid feb. im gona look for my camera 2m..
suggestions/ comments? i really want to add another fish but idk which one! im debating between another picasso-grade A, or a helfrichi firefish..