6 Spidey's Red Bull 2,454 (+3) 8 4 1
7 Anyonebutjohnsonplz 2,446 (+3) 9 6 0
8 Shake 'N Bake 2,394 (-2) 8 2 1
9 Battle Chicken 2,369 (-1) 9 3 0
10 Guido Grimitilli 2,334 (-6) 9 4 0
11 Jtrzerocool 2,277 0 8 3 0
12 YnotMcFly 1,772 0 6 5 1

scotts

Thanks D, I have no idea how my points were so good. I did not even use my best choices, I had Kyle and Tony on my reserve team. Oh well I guess everyone else picked Jimmie and Jr. Now I am glad that I did not know Jimmie had won the last 3 out of 4.

Reefraff, you need to change your drivers!

stdreb27

yeah jerk! Jimmy has not finished very good any time I'v picked him. O well, I didn't really pick them I just swapped around a couple people because I forgot to choose this week. O well all is good plus 3

reefraff

Originally Posted by Scotts
http:///forum/post/3034150
Thanks D, I have no idea how my points were so good. I did not even use my best choices, I had Kyle and Tony on my reserve team. Oh well I guess everyone else picked Jimmie and Jr. Now I am glad that I did not know Jimmie had won the last 3 out of 4.

Reefraff, you need to change your drivers!
Yeah, hadn't been paying enough attention

martymcfly

I hope I can catch up and be competitive with you guys but I fear I may be too far behind. I will have to be on top of this next year cuz it sounds like everyone is having a good time jockeying positions going back and forth.

aquaknight

Lets get those Darlington stripes a rollin'!!
For anyone wondering the race is starting on Speed channel till da Rays/Sox is over (need a big comeback from the Sox for fantasy reasons
)

spiderwoman

For a change a good race :) I've gone from 3rd to 8th or 9th and now back to 4th.
Jeremy is pretty much history UNLESS his doctor can prove that his prescription meds combined with over the counter drugs caused the positive result...

spiderwoman

I just noticed that the news of Kevin Grubb's suicide hasn't made it to our thread. He shot himself with a shotgun earlier this week. RIP Kevin.

scotts

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/3039701
Sweet!!! Good thing I dumped Jimmy J. for Kyle Busch at the last second

I did one better than you, I changed Mark Martin for Kyle.

Jeremy is history, what an idiot because he built that team with out of work people and now he just smashed all their hopes again.
RIP Kevin, RIP.

aquaknight

Definitely a misguided-soul/sad waste of a talent in Kevin Grubb...
Mayfield.... I dunno.... I hope he maybe can spin this the right way " Oh I'm a clanged man" and all that, keep the team together and put a talented young driver in the seat.