New stuff :)

meowzer

I got a few new things today....a new candy cane coral, yuma shroom rock, 3 tiger sand conch, a bluecleaner wrasse...a few cerith and trochus snails (no pics...you all know what they look like LOL)
anyway the blue wrasse is in the 54G...hoping it will help with an issue since adding the Puffer :(

The candy cane is in the 225G......

One tiger conch is in the 10G, 1 in the 225G and 1 in the 54G (I only took a pic of one since they all look alike...LOL)

The yuma is in the 225G right now propped against a rock....I'm not really sure where I want to put it yet...Right now I think I am seeing 4 shrooms

luvmyreef

Looks like you got some nice pieces. Like the fish too! Geesh, aren't your tanks full yet? LOL! Just Kidding...

scott t

Very nice Meowzer, I think you did it just to tease me
Just because I just set up my tank and cant put anything in it you have to go and get new stuff..

meowzer

OH MY....I think the longfin sleeper goby ate the cleaner wrasse

not finding it, and the goby looks to have a mouthful :( Hopefully I am wrong, BUT I have a bad feeling :(

1guydude

ahhhh i didnt know gobys had a taste for wrasse!
Sweet stuff meowzer! Im not gonna lie to u though i really dont like my candycanes! im having a issue with mine and i hope they get better! =(
I do as well see 4 shrooms and i think they are gonna be awsome when they open up!

meowzer

Well I would not have thought it would eat it either
I only placed an order to get the stupid wrasse too
well I am hoping these candy canes are better then the last oens I had....they never grew more heads, and just recently died

I found another baby shroom on the back side of the rock too
Just not sure which tank I want it inb...BUT am thinking I could break the rock and put it in more then 1

1guydude

Quote:
Just not sure which tank I want it inb...BUT am thinking I could break the rock and put it in more then 1

Sounds like a plan to me!
Ya mine have skeleton showing and i think the flow was just to much for them to handle! I thought they were supposed to be simple! Mine have not grown either!

meowzer

Still have not seen the wrasse ...so I am afraid my suspicions are true :( THEN I turn around and my freakin puffer has a nassarius snail in its mouth
WHO WANTS A PUFFER?????
I'm serious :(

tangs rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/387258/new-stuff#post_3406117
LOL...HMMMM...I know someone who might have one that SHE HATES NOW....LOL
It is still cute though right? (the puffer)
Sorry to hear about the possible high$$ meal the wrasse had too. Is there anything else in the same tank that's small enough for the wrasse to eat next? I'd be cautious.

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangs rule http:///forum/thread/387258/new-stuff#post_3406137
It is still cute though right? (the puffer)
Sorry to hear about the possible high$$ meal the wrasse had too. Is there anything else in the same tank that's small enough for the wrasse to eat next? I'd be cautious.
LOL...it was the wrasse that got eaten.....by the longfin sleeper goby...I do have 2 yellow clown gobies....it has never bothered anything before....That is whay I am so surprised
YES...the puffer is cute.....BUT I am not sure about keeping ity long term anymore :(

tangs rule

Shucks - my bad reading....sorry meo! I guess they call it a sleeper goby for a reason, but I'd not ask the wrasse why. I've wanted puffers from time to time, but I never get one, then usually read how someone gets kinda frustrated with one they get, as the tank is too "nice" for it. A destructive trigger I kept for YEARS kinda put me off the more destructive fishes forever. How big will your puffer get meo?

meowzer

IDK how big it will get, I was gonna put it in the 225G when it grew bigger, BUT now I don't want to....SO I have some thinking to do
I foundthe remnants of the wrasse this morning :( It was like the skin
so I guess the Goby ate the innerds BLAH