Nike's 10g Nano.

nikesb

lol just play with it! ull get it down. Try different settings and see what each one does. set all others to a certain setting. then set one setting to an extremely different one to see how it changes (make it brighter, make it more colorful, darker...) each setting does something and once u understand what each one does you can fine tune it

katsafados

I'm in love with those zoas!
I love your tank! It has such nice and cool looking corals in it! I see you like the reds though haha. I thought youd never get something other than the acans:p

nissan577

thats true! your an acan lover!
and yea but it will be better if you explain to me what each did and what i can do to get amazing shots!!!!

nikesb

lol yes i love acan lords haha. I couldnt get more sps for at the time because I didnt have anything to dose with. now that i've got my kit, ill be growing these out. Lookin to probably try my green slimer acro though. i want a pearlberry acro or a strawberry acro

katsafados

I just finished spending 3 hours breaking, cleaning and rearranging my tank! lol
Now I have more space! MUHAHAH but I dont think I'm going to buy much more coral..
I'm goignt o buy the open brain, and then I cant choose between a torch coral, or a duncan?!?!?!

katsafados

Well out of those two which needs less flow? Itll be where the GSP use to be. I dont think the long sweeper tenticles will be an issue.. since itll have its space! I need soemthing that will grow vertically rather than horizontaly.
I also got rid of the Red.gorg.. and dide some moving around with the shrooms.. Ill post a pic tomorrow when everythiong opens up!

nikesb

the torch will probably need less flow. every duncan i've had always does better with a good amount of flow

katsafados

Yeah but the flow issue comes into play wit hthe duncan...
and it'll be put at the bottom of the tank pretty much

katsafados

Your confusing yourself..
THE BRAIN IS GOING MIDDLE BOTTOM
THE DUNCAN OR TORCH IS GOING BOTTOM LEFT SIDE ON A ROCK (LITTLE TO NO FLOW IN THAT PLACE, WILL SHOW A PICTURE LATER ON.)