Nike's 34g DSA Neo-Nano

nikesb

im prolly go gonna go get a fish and see what that does. something i wouldnt mind keeping if it survived and something the i dont mind dying if it had to haha

nikesb

ah sorry. been hectic with exams. i'm going to try to add a fish tomorrow if i have time to get one after class. the parameters still havent changed so we will find out soon enough :]
another thing, i had to change out the water in the sump because my floating thermometer broke and all the lead pieces fell into it, thank god i had the sump disconnected at the time it happened

soviettaco

I feel your pain Nike. School is kicking my butt, the only thing I have done with my tank the past few weeks is changing the water every Friday.......... Soooo boring. I don't even have a chance to pick up my camera let alone getting on these message boards. Which takes me to a new point, there are a lot of new people on here these days isn't there?
I don't see the veterans tank diaries anymore I see "picture of my cool fish" and titles like that haha. let us know when you update buddy tank is looking great even with no livestock!

nikesb

i put in a clownfish and its been 1 week, no sign of ammonia or nitrite so ill keep an eye out, if everything goes well, i will be tranferring my stuff next week

daftboy

very cool... I saw this tank at the store and would love to get one if there was a bigger one then 34 gallons

nikesb

its even smaller than 34 actually. without any rocks or sand it should only be 27 gallons, but it actually looks much larger than that

nikesb

after a stressful week, im finally concentrating back on my tank. tested the 10 gallon today and my calcium had dropped to 380 and my dkh to 6. after doing a big water change last week when the metal beads from the floating heater dropped into the tank, all my mg, alk, and calcium were way off in the neo nano which was fixed today. lookin forward to doing the swap within the next week.

nissan577

i have been waiting a long time for this. you are one lucky guy i must say! have fun and do an amazing job!!!!
which i know you will

nikesb

there is very little tissue left. i just got some lugols finally and im gonna dip it to see what happens. ive never experienced anything like this, the area where the tissue receded is pink...its like a pink skeleton. i cant find any info on it at all