Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

well the guy hasnt responded to me yet. im waiting for his email! but dont worry your gonna be the first one to know if i get it or not!
which i hope i do!

nissan577

neither can i! man i need you to pray that the guy will sell it to me for 200! please man pray!
everyone else please pray as well

nissan577

guys guys guys guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my parents told me not to get the lights i was gonna get. this one:
"Current" Sundial HQI Pendant with one 150watt 10k halide, two 32watt dual actinics.
reason said if i do get it ima have to put $100. and they told me to get this one:
Coralife 150watt HQI pendant for $150. like that i dont put anything and i stay with $100 bucks to buy my K1 and my new sps frags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry if i confused you! but i think thats smarter thing to do!

nissan577

ok. listen. with the first light the one that was selling for 250. i would have to put 100 bucks of my own to get. parents are only putting in 150. now if i get the seond light thats selling for 150 my parents will buy that one them selves and with the 100 bucks i could buy my Koralia 1 and my sps frags. got it now

nissan577

question ima buy a koralia but dont know which one to get. can you guys help. ima buy it tomorrw. i have the maxijet 1200 as my return pump. should i get 2 K nanos? or 1 K1?

nissan577

i will ima get some $5 sps frags once i get my Metal Halide
. but i wanna know which koralia to get. either 1 K1 or 2 K nano

nissan577

question ima buy a koralia but dont know which one to get. can you guys help. ima buy it tomorrw. i have the maxijet 1200 as my return pump. should i get 2 K nanos? or 1 K1? or K1 and a K nano?

help

rotarymagic

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2836989
question ima buy a koralia but dont know which one to get. can you guys help. ima buy it tomorrw. i have the maxijet 1200 as my return pump. should i get 2 K nanos? or 1 K1? or K1 and a K nano?

help

Buy the powerheads locally... and test them out... if they don't work how you want... rinse them off in RO and dry them then rebox and return/exchange LOL...
That's a good way to "play the field" without wasting money.

nissan577

Originally Posted by Rotarymagic
http:///forum/post/2837010
For your app... probably two nanos pointing forward... If you had it packed with SPS, I'd say two 1s.
well i have the one you see in my fts, plus since ima get metal halides, ima get sps as well.