Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

spanko

Here are a couple of quotes.
*********** says "It prefers a strong current and will require a large aquarium with large amounts of rock work where it can hide and scavenge for detritus. It will also eat algae. When large, it can become aggressive and catch and eat small invertebrates and fish. "
Aquarium Compatibility
"Not reef safe. Large specimens get aggressive, predatory, and destructive. The crab lunges at and often catches fishes. Large ones will tear apart sea anemones and corals to get their gut contents, and they will feast on small hermit crabs."

whisk

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2837785
Here are a couple of quotes.
*********** says "It prefers a strong current and will require a large aquarium with large amounts of rock work where it can hide and scavenge for detritus. It will also eat algae. When large, it can become aggressive and catch and eat small invertebrates and fish. "
Aquarium Compatibility
"Not reef safe. Large specimens get aggressive, predatory, and destructive. The crab lunges at and often catches fishes. Large ones will tear apart sea anemones and corals to get their gut contents, and they will feast on small hermit crabs."
Yikes! too bad because its a sweet looking crab.

nissan577

yea im not gonna get the sally no more. ima get a small emarald crab plus some mexican turbos snails! and ima get one K1 and a K nano. hopefully thats ok. thanks guys
and thanks spanko

nissan577

hey guys!
well i know i promise pics but im still searching for a camera. i went to my lfs today and bought my K1. also ima head out today to get my metal halide!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fuge has gotten better! chaeto is everywere and mangrove man that baby has grown. sixline is still in the tank. and clown is at the hospital tank
. i will try to post today. i will ask anyone if they can lend me the camera!

whisk

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/2840457
hey guys!
well i know i promise pics but im still searching for a camera. i went to my lfs today and bought my K1. also ima head out today to get my metal halide!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fuge has gotten better! chaeto is everywere and mangrove man that baby has grown. sixline is still in the tank. and clown is at the hospital tank
. i will try to post today. i will ask anyone if they can lend me the camera!
cool man, definitely cant wait to see your pics. Last I remember your rock work was awesome as well. thanks for your compliments.

nissan577

no problem
yea they were awsome but since ima buy sps and alot of stuff i would like to make it like a pyramid or like yours!

nissan577

Originally Posted by patrick8929
http:///forum/post/2844112
just to let every one know nissan got 175 watt s*c*r*e*w in 20k lights
why thankyou pat! your a great friend! well for anyone that cares out there i did get 175w 20k bulb with a sylvania ballast i think! lights are bright! im still building the canopy and ima rearrange the rocks! also i got a LMB and his name is puppy! lol