Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

patrick8929

nissan wants every one to know that he got the lights on but they are too high up so he has to change that. he is gunna change the rocks around and when he is done he will post pics

patrick8929

hahaha good one guys!! no he just sent me a message and asked me to update it for him! no big deal this isnt the biggest news sense hillary is now working with obama

spanko

Hmmmmmmmmmm...............
let me get this straight.
He logs into the board.
Instead of going to his thread and updating it,
He PM's you with the information,
Then he asks you to update his thread.

perfectdark

Nissan look into Trochus sp snails... aka zebra striped turbos... but they are not Turbo sp. They look slightly different, they have a black foot and small antenna that stick out all around them like curb feelers... LOL. I bought 4 just to take out my hair algae. They love the stuff... however just like with a LMB which will eat it, just not as much. You need to make sure its not long and flowing. You may have to manually cut it down/brush it. Then those guys will go in and take care of the rest. I know my LMB will tackle any hair algae that is just a small covering and so will my Trochus snails. And yes even my tiny blue legged hermits. What people dont realize is when its long and flowing those guys want nothing to do with it. JMO/E

nissan577

lol! hey guys! im sorry i havent been on.
no i dont pm patrick i text him. reason i havent been on is to much work with the tank. yea i got the lights and i moved them down! tank looks so freakking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yea im rearranging the rocks. and im free of algea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no more algea thanks for my workers of LMB and snails to and emerald as well! im so happy. im changing the rocks today. so i will try my best to post pics. yea i did promise a couple times but the tank man! you know what since i havent posted pics i will post today! and ima get my first sps hopefully this week.
so to all my friends thanks for wondering what happened to me
but i will try my best to be back with you nano reefers out there!