Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

PAGE 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

lights just came on! there is a few algea there and there but its getting taken care off. also im sorry but none of my lfs have feather duster! im sorry rebel but tell them to get them. i ordered them a red one and a blue one. hopefully by tuesday they get here. they said it was blue and red. hope you guys like the pics!

rebelprettyboy

Man that halide looks good with it!
What bulb is it 14 or 20 k?
And the aquascape is great! How are the zoas doing? Im impressed bro! Keep it up ad stop disappearing. Dnt lek CK, Clown, and Matt run u off lol.. U were missed

nissan577

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2857051
Man that halide looks good with it!
What bulb is it 14 or 20 k?
And the aquascape is great! How are the zoas doing? Im impressed bro! Keep it up ad stop disappearing. Dnt lek CK, Clown, and Matt run u off lol.. U were missed
zoas arent with me no more. i think zoas werent meant to be with me.
i really love them. they are with my bro. i only stayed with the pes. and idc what they said. lol i still get more you know what

spanko

Looks great!!!
One suggestion, if you want to keep that sixline, get some type of cover made and put on the tank. I made mine from 3/8" pond netting.

spanko

Pond netting at Home Depot may be in the part of the store where all the plants and things are. If not look in the phone book for a pond supply store.

nissan577

the PEs and zombie eyes are there but none open at all. i dont know why. the light is like 7 inches high. my temp goes to 78-80. is that good?

nissan577

Originally Posted by spanko
http:///forum/post/2857065
Pond netting at Home Depot may be in the part of the store where all the plants and things are. If not look in the phone book for a pond supply store.
will do spank! but will eggcrate work good?