Nuke em to glass

sbsb

I just watched the Rick Berg Beheading video, and this is the icing on the cake.
Take out the entire region, no survivors; kill every MFing piece of sheet on two legs in that god forsaken hellhole part of this planet. Those MF'RS make my blood boil. To hell with them, nuke em NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's them or us, and I realize that innocents will be wiped out in the attack, but this is down to self-preservation! They gotta go, and go NOW! Let it rip!!!!!!!!!

skirrby

i dont think i could watch that vid.. i just wouldnt feel right for some reason. but at the same time i really want to see it.

sbsb

Originally posted by Reef_Magic
they did it b/c we tortured hundreds of their people

BS!

reef_magic

well, thats what they said. and then what should stop them from nuking us b/c of what we did? all these people are so stupid, if these moron political leaders we have would stop fussing and crap and just compromised a little, instead of saying, my way or war....:rolleyes: childish

hattrick58

Yeah, they call that "torture". Just ask all the Jews that survived nazi germany. They'll tell you what torture is.

sbsb

Hey Reef_Magic, sorry about the nasty remark. In the heat of the moment I forgot who you were and that I like you.

areijin

I must agree with reef_magic. Sometimes I feel the way that you do. I was there on 9-11. However to just think that nuking them for what they believe is basicly how the small percentage of the Muslims think about us. None of this will end for a very very long time and I feel that it will be done through understanding. The second major factor will be prosperity in the region. A large midclass will both help in making Democratic governments as well as lower fundamentalish. If we find and kill those F'ers that killed uim then that wont be so bad though.

reef_magic

Originally posted by SBSB
Hey Reef_Magic, sorry about the nasty remark. In the heat of the moment I forgot who you were and that I like you.

:rolleyes: lol, dont u have a way of showing ur affection for people :D
well, i know what you mean, i dont know much about anything thats going on in iraq. but it just seems to me how retarded this is. i see it as butting into other's business, what would happen to iraq if we pulled out right now? would it be all that bad? and i too am disgusted by what they did, i hope u didnt think i was sticking up for them, but they feel the same way we do.

ty_05_f

well, thats what they said. and then what should stop them from nuking us b/c of what we did? all these people are so stupid, if these moron political leaders we have would stop fussing and crap and just compromised a little, instead of saying, my way or war....:rolleyes: childish

For one thing they don't have nukes, and it is hard to comprimise with them because of a major culture clash.

reef_magic

Originally posted by Ty_05_f
For one thing they don't have nukes

isnt that what started this whole pickle? didnt suddam threaten us with nukes or some jazz?

ty_05_f

Maybe they do have Nuke's but I thought they were only had the programs not a full fledged nuke. I was thinking it was just Biological and ballistics that they were referring to .

reef_magic

God! thats what pisses me off. well, even if they dont have nukes....why do any countries have them? all they are is certain destruction for the country they get dropped on. people need to get along

reef_magic

o....my.....God!
after all this talk i decided to see that video...utterly disgusting, i almost closed it, i was scared to watch it. did u guys see the actual video? and why on earth are they posting that all over the internet?! obviously they arent thinking of the family of that poor man

reef_magic

"So we tell you that the dignity of the Muslim men and women in Abu Ghraib and others is not redeemed except by blood and souls. You will not receive anything from us but coffins after coffins ... slaughtered in this way," the terrorists said in their statement after the murder.
now they are startin to piss me off more and more, lol, the more i read the more irritated i get

D

daniel411

Originally posted by Ty_05_f
Maybe they do have Nuke's but I thought they were only had the programs not a full fledged nuke. I was thinking it was just Biological and ballistics that they were referring to .

http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/wmdquotes.asp
A good list of previous administration of quotes (with background) regarding that kind of stuff.
God! thats what pisses me off. well, even if they dont have nukes....why do any countries have them? all they are is certain destruction for the country they get dropped on.

The idea behind it uses the acronym M.A.D. as in a Muturally Assured Destruction. With the genius :rolleyes: thinking that if we can utterly devastate another, they won't dare harm us. Your high school social studies/history books probally have something over it. Isn't the acronym kind of ironic?

and why on earth are they posting that all over the internet?! obviously they arent thinking of the family of that poor man

Some of the servers are removing copies of it. Honestly though, few people are going to care about the guys parents... sadly, as its to common to perceive that their are bigger issues. His parent's were outraged before this happened though and have actually made some very verbal commentaries regarding who also is at fault for this...in their view.