Nuke em to glass

dicemanj

nolson - what is the better alternative?
I think "you people" are paranode.
For as touchy of a subject this is, I think it has been a good debate on this board. No name calling, or people getting upset at other peoples views
I think the altimate goal of the govn is to make it a law that you can not keep a tang in anything less than the size of Lake Michican.

sbsb

As the starter of this thread I would like to say the following:
I became so anxiety ridden I almost overdosed on booze and prescription drugs this past Sunday. The doctors tell me I could have died. I ended up in the emergency room twice, and admitted to the hospital that night and got out yesterday. I am now comfortably numb on several different drugs. It may have been apparent from my rants that I was overwrought and losing it. I now have to go into therapy and join an alcohol rehab program. I haven't read any of this thread since I last posted because I can’t handle the stress. Just thought some may find that interesting.

sbsb

Thanks! Never thought I would be one of those "one day at a time guys", oh well, gotta get better.

reef_magic

if u didnt see blood in that video take a 2nd look......i dont wanna get too graphic, but as soon as they stab his neck, u can see this HUGE pool of blood forming under him. and he didnt move b/c he was hand-cuffed, and when ur sitting and handcuffed, it's pretty hard to get up

bencc

I'm not saying he should have been trying to get up and run. I'm just saying you would think he would have been wiggeling around or straning to move in some way. The video I saw was not the best quality but it appeard that he was totally motionless.

benrock

he didnt know they were going to murder him "quote"
I think he probably was already dead. Blood did not squirt out.
If I had 5 guys surround me and one trying to point a sharp weapon at me; I'd fight for my life!

reef_magic

did u even see the video?!
he was talking to the camera...how was he already dead? u can hear him screaming....the guys behind dont even pull out the knife until the second they attack him

bencc

I don't know, it's hard to say but it really looks odd to me. I would think as soon as he was taken down he would move in some way.

reef_magic

u can see his shoulders struggling.......i really dont wanna relive that video, but to me it seems pretty obvious it was a blatant murder

bencc

Another thing that I saw in the video that was odd is when he holds up the head there is no blood on him and there is no blood dripping.

schneidts

I think he was already dead, too. Either that, or not him at all. Whatever the case, I really, really don't think that was a live human, being decappitated. If you take Anatomy in college you'll learn that the heart pumps blood with amazing force. We actually learned the psi, and there was an example where if you could pull an artery out and let it squirt, it would pump x number of feet. I can't remeber the exacts, but it was really far.

spoon

Hey if you guys want to see some sh*t... check this site out!
:nope: www.OGRISH.com :nope:
I promise you will never forget what you are soon to see! (This is a site dedicated to the most horrific media ever archived! Their motto is, "Can You Handle Life?".... whoa!)

dicemanj

If he was already dead, and then they decapitated him, does that realy change anything? Not in my opinion.
I do think he was murdered, but there does seem to be something odd about the video.

D

daniel411

Originally posted by schneidts
YOU CAUGHT ME! I thought I was the only one.
I do skim the various radio shows from time to time. I must say in my defense, coincidentally, I came up with that idea on my own. That being said, maybe I do listen to too much Savage. He's brainwashed me!:scared:

LOL, I feel I should explain my view of Savage. He deffinately has a unique perspective, and heck he does inform people about alot of things the mainstream media doesn't, which is good. What I really don't like about listening to him though is that he's just so "angry" at the world, you know what I mean? If you're associating with angry people... you're eventually just become incompasionate and angry yourself... Also, I don't agree with alot of the reasoning he uses to come to the conclusions that he does.

orion7

I watched it and I thought it was real, the footage is choppy mostly likely they cut some parts out. As for the question of blood, I hunt and I can tell you it seemed right. I shoot a deer last year right in the lungs and he kicked once and disappeared. It took me ten minutes to find him because he rolled twenty feet down the hill. There was very little blood to follow because of the quickness of the kill. Most of the blood was pooled inside the body.
It looks like they first cut his throat and then the film jumps. I figure most of the blood lost was during that film jump. Plus he was face down at that point so any loss was down not up. He also looks drugged. Clinically it looked right, personally I found it the most disgusting thing I have ever seen.

schneidts

Originally posted by Daniel411
LOL, I feel I should explain my view of Savage. He deffinately has a unique perspective, and heck he does inform people about alot of things the mainstream media doesn't, which is good. What I really don't like about listening to him though is that he's just so "angry" at the world, you know what I mean? If you're associating with angry people... you're eventually just become incompasionate and angry yourself... Also, I don't agree with alot of the reasoning he uses to come to the conclusions that he does.

Yeah, I don't like alot of things about him. The main thing I don't like is how arrogant he is. Every thing the guy says, he thinks he is the first to have thought it, and it's the best thing that's ever been said. I also don't like how angry he is all the time. Anger can be good, if it's productive, but it's like he's looking for things to be angry about. The one thing that I do kind of like about him is that he actually speaks his mind(or seems to) about Bush's shortcomings. The other radio guys I listen to occasionally are just bellringers for the republican party. I can't stand that. I mean, why even have a show? Why not just come on for 2 min.'s, sum up the daily news, say,"Bush is great, everyone else is bad" and call it a day. What other shows do you listen to?