Nuke em to glass

aarone

very good read in above link....I thought it was fake shortly after i viewed it for the third time...now this just adds to my theory

orion7

Oh my, a white plastic lawn chair. Most be fake because they don't make like millions of them do they. Oh wait... :notsure:

spoon

Why is the video of such low quality?
Do they have "low quality" video cameras these days? :notsure:

benrock

Why to the Arab's appear Western? :notsure: Why does a dude with an American Military cap come into view? :notsure:

overanalyzer

Originally posted by jlem
As far as the president. He is actively involved. He gets security briefs every day from the experts and is the commander and chief. He knows a whole lot more than any of us do.

Knows a whole lot more than any of us??? Please - if he "knew" so much how do you explain all the bad intel he recieved, was told was most likely NOT accurate and yet followed it and then made George Tenet a fall guy?? Explain how his administration has eliminated essential constituional freedoms for people and yet he knows more than us?? Explain how he glorified the quick thinking and finding of that lawyer in oregon who was blamed for hte Madrid train bombing .... who was totally innocent??
For a president who has taken more vacation days then any president yet in office I find it hard to believe he even knows what day it is on occasion ..... oh that's right - today is the last day of vacation ....
OK - back to reading more of this - but this statement if just FREAKING RIDICULUS!!

overanalyzer

WOW - what a thread .....
SBSB - sorry to hear about your therapy .....
For all of you mass murderers who are glorifying the idea of just nuking them - think about it.
WHy are we there?? Want to keep these people out of the USA then do the following:
1. shut down and blockade all sea ports in or out
2. blow-up the airports so they can't fly out
OH WAIT - we need their oil .....
OK seriously now - we are there becuase the mid-east is rich in oil. There are dictators all over the world who kill millions and have all kinds of horrible weapons. Yes these dictators espouse hatred of the US (as they all do - because the USA represents freedom). Yet we do nothing about this "tin pot" dicators in African because there are no resources there we want or need .....
You want to get serious about pulling out and setting up a multi-national force now - I have to ask - why did Bush not wait?? Show some diplomatic skills, work on the economy and education reform issues and build a huge coalition to whip Sadam and free Iraq??
So if you really want out of Iraq then remove our dependence on foriegn oil and develop an alternative fuel source ....
or as those mass murderers amongst state - we can nuke 'em and turn the mideast into a sheet of glass and in a couple of hundred years - providing the fall out has not horribly mutated and killed off large populations of the human race - we can go back in and drill to our hearts content ..... :nope:

sbsb

Originally posted by overanalyzer
WOW - what a thread .....
SBSB - sorry to hear about your therapy .....
For all of you mass murderers who are glorifying the idea of just nuking them - think about it.
WHy are we there?? Want to keep these people out of the USA then do the following:
1. shut down and blockade all sea ports in or out
2. blow-up the airports so they can't fly out
OH WAIT - we need their oil .....
OK seriously now - we are there becuase the mid-east is rich in oil. There are dictators all over the world who kill millions and have all kinds of horrible weapons. Yes these dictators espouse hatred of the US (as they all do - because the USA represents freedom). Yet we do nothing about this "tin pot" dicators in African because there are no resources there we want or need .....
You want to get serious about pulling out and setting up a multi-national force now - I have to ask - why did Bush not wait?? Show some diplomatic skills, work on the economy and education reform issues and build a huge coalition to whip Sadam and free Iraq??
So if you really want out of Iraq then remove our dependence on foriegn oil and develop an alternative fuel source ....
or as those mass murderers amongst state - we can nuke 'em and turn the mideast into a sheet of glass and in a couple of hundred years - providing the fall out has not horribly mutated and killed off large populations of the human race - we can go back in and drill to our hearts content ..... :nope:

overanalyzer, don't over analyze those animals in the mid east. The video is real and they are the most dangerous threat the WORLD has ever faced. They think that if they die during the course of their "holy war" they are going straight to the “wonderful afterlife" If it comes down to the USA being the "mass murderers" of them, or them being the "mass murderers" of us, I still say, turn em to glass. Sheet, we would be doing them a favor, after all they will be with their god a millisecond after they are vaporized.
BTW, I'm sober for 15 days now, so I came back to see what was up here because my strength and resolve builds with each passing day.
And thank you for your kind words at the beginning of your post.
Hell, all I would like to see is you and all the rest of us not become the victims of those out of control religious zealot murderous animals.

broncofish

Originally posted by SBSB
Hell, all I would like to see is you and all the rest of us not become the victims of those out of control religious zealot murderous animals.

Population of New York City....8 million
Total confrimed dead from 9-11.....2998
That something in the area of around .003% if the calculator in my head is working...so really are we being overstimulated into a state of fear by the media/government or should we all be freaking out and over reacting.
ya know running around in a state of terror.....wait a minute they were terrorists...they caused mass fear and TERROR, and still are.....does anybody not find it ironic that we let them win.
It's like a freaking trendy practice now, like ordering a drink at a coffee shop..."hey can I get a terrorist threat level"...yeah me too, but make an orange one, no fat with soy.....
Those victims that day, some of them heroes, some of them screwed by working in the wrong office...but all of them had better odds of winning the lotto that day, than dying in a terrorist attack. No matter how many Arab nations we invade it will not change that...heck the more arab nations we invade the better odds of us having more terrorists attack....especially when the nations we are invading had no freaking ties to 9-11.

nolson

1. Video is not real I think this has been pretty well proved. Yes Nick Berg is really dead but was not killed by who you think he was.
2. Los Angelas... Im almost positive I spelled that wrong because im so tired.
That will be the next target... You people who do not beleive and think that this country is oh so great just be prepared for martial law and giving up all your freedems because it is coming.

nolson

Also im not some crazy wacko conspiracy theorist. I dont beleive aliens and coke have anything to do with each other. I dont beleive that every other day were going to be killed by a comet. Although if any of you have watched the moon lately its acting very very funny. But I do beleive things like the new world order. There are so many facts out there so many things you can read and just look at and relize your just being prepared for it. Look wether or not you beleive it I would highly recommend you at least go read about it. Educate yourself on facts. Even if you dont beleive its facts. Im not pushing anything on you so I would appreciate not being flammed for this and thought any less of.
~ Thanks, Nick

tobruk

Nuke them all. Their innocents just arent as valuable as ours. All of us are in constant peril of the next 9/11. 9/11 was a terrible tragedy and it did affect alot of people who lost loved ones and friends. Now we can not escape the inevitable we must blow them up or be blown up.
Do you really feel your life is in that much danger? What freedoms are you willing to give up to feel safe again? What security procedures are in place you childs school? How many of their freedoms are you willing to make them sacrifice so you feel safer?
Is the extra reasurrance that your safe worth random stops? Searches? Interrigations? Curfews? Military patrols through the neighborhood? Is it ok if we subject other people (not even American) to these things so we can rest a little easier?
Today's Homeland Security Adivsor suggests todays a Yellow :elevated. Meaning there is a Signifigant risk of a terrorist attack. Think Ill need my gas mask?

sbsb

Originally posted by Daniel411
SBSB
, I'm really thankful you're doing better

Thanks Man!!!
I doubt everybody here agrees with you, because I'm probably viewed by some as a guy who wants mass murder.

sbsb

Originally posted by broncofish
That something in the area of around .003% if the calculator in my head is working...so really are we being overstimulated into a state of fear by the media/government or should we all be freaking out and over reacting.
No matter how many Arab nations we invade it will not change that...heck the more arab nations we invade the better odds of us having more terrorists attack....especially when the nations we are invading had no freaking ties to 9-11.

Calculating the % of people killed in one or our major cities after they nuke it will be a lot easier because there will be a much lower % of them left alive. That should make those calculations a lot easier.
I don't think we should invade any more of those god forsaken places. I have already said what I think we should do. Fact is, we wont nuke them untill after they nuke us. It's only a matter of time, and you can take that to the bank.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by Tobruk
Nuke them all. Their innocents just arent as valuable as ours. All of us are in constant peril of the next 9/11.

3 wrong statements in a row:
1: Nuke them all - if we did the fall out would spread to other countries and change the planet forever. Would you be ok with a nice nuclear winter because we nuked the entire middle east??
2: How can you say that?? Isn't an innocent person, by the very definition, just as innocent as the next? Next thing you know you will be saying things like: They ruin our way of life, corrupt the way things ought to be in this country, undermine our basic rights to live like we should, take away food, shelter and clothing from us and they should not be allowed to do that .... oh wait - that German fella said all that about the Jews ....
3: All of us are in constant peril .... you've been reading way too many tom clancy novels and watching 24 re-runs or someting?? I have a better chance of getting a wrong number phone call from Demi Moore then I do of being part of a terroist attack ....
un-freaking-believeable.
We have folks wanting to nuke a country that did nothing more than defy our orders .... hey I like being king of the hill as much as the next guy, but lets use some common sense here folks. You want terrorists out of the middle east - great - so do I ..... check the body count of people killed by terrorist car bombings today - it is mostly iraqi's - we need to help them deal with it .... of course taking the head off the snake would help. I find it unbelieveable we can capture something like hte top 50 wanted terrorist in Iraq and yet we can't get to the top of Al Qaida .....
Bush has created a situation which he can't back out of period. Without some multi-national force going in there and helping the US will continue to have soldiers die. If we just pull out the vacum of power will suck in every sort of vile scum and turn Iraq into a more hellish place to live then before. I am so glad Bush went ahead and pissed away world wide positive support of the US with his stellar diplomacy skills only to need to go back and start sucking up now that his re-election campaign is hurting ....
Need an example of how things should work - check out Haiti and the way we handle the coup there - today the US starts handing off the peace keeping mission to the UN forces ... who also have massive flooding to deal with. Amazingly enough - when using proper diplomacy people world wide can agree on trying to do the right thing .....

overanalyzer

Fact is, we wont nuke them untill after they nuke us. It's only a matter of time, and you can take that to the bank.

What are they going to nuke us with?
I think Broncofish said it best - sitting here listening it is apparent that those of you who think we should nuke the terrorists are very afraid and have allowed the terrorists to win. Of course I think the president, the VP and the current administration (aside from McCain and Powell) have pretty much fostered that feeling.

broncofish

Calculating the % of people killed in one or our major cities after they nuke it will be a lot easier because there will be a much lower % of them left alive.

Yes and thank god we invaded North Korea, and not Iraq....because would'nt we look like idiots for invading a country that could'nt even defend itself while letting a monster go unchecked....whew we avoided that one:rolleyes:

sbsb

Originally posted by overanalyzer
What are they going to nuke us with?

With a device smuggled in across our invulnerable borders. :thinking: Hmm, I guess that could never really happen. Everybody knows it's impossible to smuggle illegal materials into this country. :hilarious I'm just surprised it hasn't happened yet.:nope:

sbsb

Originally posted by broncofish
Yes and thank god we invaded North Korea, and not Iraq....because would'nt we look like idiots for invading a country that could'nt even defend itself while letting a monster go unchecked....whew we avoided that one:rolleyes:

Yup, that's a pretty flucked up situation. North Korea already has the necessary delivery system (rocket) to be able to hit the USA with a nuke. I already said that we went into Iraq under false pretenses (WMD) and we have egg on our face now.
That does not negate the fact that the Islamic extremist terrorists are the worst threat we have ever faced. There are sleeper cells secreted into our society as we speak, plotting or waiting for the next strike. They are very patient, and will wait for the opportune time to do whatever their next dastardly deed will be.
Somebody made a comparison between Hitler and the idea of wiping the mid east off the face of the earth. I guess that would have been a valid analogy had the Jews been in possession of WMD and were threatening to use them on Germany.