OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

itchy

Chainsaw...godd thing you guys decided to stop ...a few more and you would have had a football team:D
Congrats on the new baby!!!!!!! They are such a joy , I couldn't wait for mine to walk and talk and now I cant wait for her to sit down and shut up lmao. Can't imagine having six of them!!!

ryebread

Did you know that if you switch the letters of SAMMYSTINGRAY around + the letter of his first name, you can get amyGSTRINGSamy.......... Sounds like a secret html message to me.

benj420

Ryan, I think both of us have too much time on our hands. And you have a fiancee, so I don't get it...
Cheers to the Terminator!
(must say with arnold schwarzenegger accent)

:) benj420, i'm supposed to go in to see tht "spay & neuter" dr. in an hour or so.:eek: for a prelim "are you sure you want to do this?" conversation. :( (duh!!! do you think my next fam car should be a school bus??! i just bought a 15 pass van last month and the kids still complain abought the available space.:rolleyes: )
does/will it hurt?:confused: :(

debbers

I feel like the new kid here... but I'll be brave and put up a pic. Everyone's been so nice and helpful, I don't think any of you bite (except Rye maybe? j/k LOL). Ok, here's me and my son on his b-day.

benj420

Chainsaw,
Just make sure he doesn't put you up on one of those stainless steel tables. If you try to get away, you won't get any traction.

ryebread

I feel like the new kid here... but I'll be brave and put up a pic. Everyone's been so nice and helpful, I don't think any of you bite (except Rye maybe? j/k LOL). Ok, here's me and my son on his b-day.
No worries........got the rabies shot on Saturday.

debbers

LOL, Rye... so that means you'll bite if we beg?!:eek:
Oops... don't tell my fiance I said that!! Hehehehehe....

ryebread

LOL, Rye... so that means you'll bite if we beg?!
Man oh man, I am starting to feel like sammystingray. Prepare to feel the wrath of my snaggletoof. No Marv Albert jokes please.

debbers

Hey... since everyone is hanging out in here... can someone pleeeeze go look at my ? about fish/inverts on the fish discussion board?
~D~
:D

P

pa reef pig

I have to get my pic on here and see who you guys think I resemble. I dont think I look like anyone famous but who knows. This could be fun or I could be very disappointed.

ntvflgirl

I know what you mean. It's kinda scary wondering what you look like to everyone else. When I was a kid, everyone said I looked like Mary Ingalls. Now, I just don't know!!:confused: And am a little afraid to find out!! LOL

A

alti

im normally just a lurker, but i had to post on this one.
heres a pic of me and my other hobby.