OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

slothy

Originally posted by Deuce Biggalow
Slothy whats wrong with Ducati's,, I just got the supersport 800, great bike, my friends has a 2002 Yamaha YZF- R1 (crazy bike) and that honda RC51. I was thinking of getting an Aprilla. NOt for while though. Anybody ride out here in L.A.

sit and show bike... unless u dump some serious lute into them for racing..
straigh line they suck..
im just into trick and stuff on streetbikes, and well i guess im being opinionated.. sorta
picture of my old bike... :) nice with tank nice and broke in for crossed up stuff

dvs

Lol, my Dad and I havent talked for years. LA is nice though. Lots to do. Reminds me of home.

S

simm

Or you can just swing over to Texas DVS. Alot closer. Cool you like horses.

S

simm

Noooo I ASKED FIRST. LOL jk. Spose to snow here tonight though:eek: But I do Love to ski!

jonthefb

supposed to snow here tonight as well. ahh the snowboarding season begins!!!
wooooooo hoooooooo!
p.s dvs if you ever wanna go skiing in some REAL mountains, let me know!:D ;) :D
good luck
jon

mmslue79

DVS:
If you really want to see some serious snow, come to eastern central Iowa and I will show you some snow. Though none yet this year, I have a feeling we are going to get bombarded here soon. FYI: Iowa is more than corn fields, kinda I guess.....JK LOL
:rolleyes:

S

simm

Yea DVS real mountains. Planning to go back to Switzerland for Christmas. (mother there). Awsome skiing there.

S

simm

haha. Iv skiied Mt. Titless several times in Engelburg. It was like all down hill. Their bunny slopes were like doubles here.

itchy

Well hello DVS it is nice to see another KY girl here.
First, becareful with question like Do you Ride? lol with these boys thats a given....:D
Now for you Benj....see I told you not everyone is inbreed in Ky. and damn you couldn't wait to crack the picket fence joke......You still might need a few lashin....:D
Sammy...where the hell are You? you sure have been awful quiet?

S

simm

Originally posted by itchy

First, becareful with question like Do you Ride? lol with these boys thats a given....:D

LOL. I wasnt thinking that :D I use to rodeo alot and now I dont ride HORSES as much. lol

itchy

Yeah Yeah simm.....i know that rodeo saying with the girls.....turn her around, call her by her friends name and hang on tight;) .
Couldn't pass that up sorry.
Ok no more ----....

dvs

Actualy, Im not much of a KY girl (god that sounded bad, Im a perv) anyways. Im not from here. So I guess I cant be considered one.
I dont have very many pics left to post and Im sure some people are getting sick of seeing my face anyways, lol.
ENOUGH OF THAT DAMN DVS GIRL!
LMAO