OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

jonthefb

a KY girl....that so horrible
i am serioiusly laughing my ass off over here!!!
crying im laughing so hard!
whew!

itchy

Well Jon the only pic on my computer is posted...and it is about a yr old. I'll try to scan another one and post it.
Hell I had to cut my husband out of that one to get it to fit. Should have seen me tryin to explain that one lmao.
DVS, yeah I saw that you weren't from Ky. Damn girl you move alot!!! lol I would love to travel more but it is hard with a kid , a husband and 5 restaurants. I get to travel more than enough but would love to see Italy as my family is Northern italian and my husbands grandfather is italian. I like the Carribean so maybe once I have finished visiting there we will try for Europe.

jonthefb

itchy, what kinda retaurants do ya have? im guessing italian, just cause. wanna send a poor college kid a nice warm meal????
ha
and maybe some KY or somehting...for the tank....to grease the pipes.........the overflow.....tube DAMN!
jon

jonthefb

dude my ky and pipes is none of your business, jsut like your humping legs is none of mine!
:D ;) :D
and dvs, your the one that got me started onthis whole ky thing, dammit (j/k)
:D ;) :D

itchy

Well my husband and I have the only Ruby Tuesday independant Franchise. An Italian restaurant is co ing sometime in the near future. Lexington is a horrible place to try to start an independant restaurant.
Whats this ---- about KY jelly....lmao and pipes....I am guessing you have some experience with this stuff? hahaha

jonthefb

well... ummm....no i dont know what you.......ummm are talking about.....pipes......im not a plumber... more of an electrician.......right......
ruby tuesday.....gosh that sounds good. man i am starving. i havent eaten in like two days!
jon

dvs

Im out for the day...
You guys have a nice weekend.
Any odd questions or comments can be directed to my email.
Ciao.

jonthefb

yeah sammy you missed out. hey if the personal message system worked then we could just pm you when a new hottie appeared!
i think blondenaso was just trying to get a lot more people to post pics thats all.
p.s. please dont ban me!
jon