OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

benj420

2002 Grand Prix GTP.... I WIN!!!! About two weeks ago I made a road trip over to slothy's neck of the woods.... Mapquest said 1 hour 37 minutes. GTP said "foty-nyne".... It rides like a cloud at 95 MPH.... I had to bust 100 just to see what the heads up display would do...
I leave for an hour and what happens. DVS..... MY DVS... .get's attacked by vultures.....
and you call ME the leg humper..... :D :D :D :D

itchy

Hey sammy are you talkin about these....(@) (@)...lmao:p I am sorry I couldn't resist that....roflmao

itchy

Well Slothy it is starting to look that way uh!!! and hell guys I put them out there for everyone to see lmao.....I would have to do a lot of damn driving to share.....:rolleyes:

itchy

can you go read the post I just put up about breaking dow a tank?
I have a problem, not with my tanks but am getting ready to inherit alot of SW items and am not sure where to put them. Just wondering what I can put with my SH...

itchy

ooo pipe down Sammy...lol I had a post for Joh a few days ago and he didn't read it....I just wanted to get his attention was not gonna post about it in here.:p

jonthefb

sorry itchy, ive been working llike 80 hours a week between two jobs and school so i rarely ever have time to come here anymore, except today, and i gotta go to work in about 15 mins.
btw, i posted in your other thread, sorry about the other day!
good luck
jon

kathy18

I just have to say that rye and slick, both of you are hot! ;) I would post a pic of myself but I dont have a dig. cam and no pics around for me to scan but I will have some soon when i get them developed. they are halloween pics though so i dont look too much like myself

benj420

Originally posted by Kathy18
I just have to say that rye and slick, both of you are hot! ;)

But... but.... but .... what about meeeeee?:(