OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

ryebread

I just have to say that rye and slick, both of you are hot!
Oh Kathy, you made my day. I have something for you.

dinhouse

Hey Dvs have you ever talked to guy that was in "The Green Mile"??? There this really cool guy on here that look like Micheal Clark Duncan! LOL
I will say it one more time
"D*MN YOU REEF CHICKS ARE FINE!!!!"

A

alti

i think the temp in ryebreads tanks just went up a couple of degrees.

ryebread

Kathy18 lol youre too cute! single? lol
I am actually glad to say no I am not. Not that super-fine Florida women don't interest me but, I am getting married in March and I can't wait. Don't worry though.......if you lived with me I would drive you crazy (In more ways than one;) ).

ryebread

I am 20. Young in years I guess. Experiences are what have brought me to the level of human that I am today.
*Think I am young to marry? I have managed a photoshop for two years now and I bought a house yesterday.:)
(Shoulders are getting pretty strong now;) )

kathy18

yes you are very young but its true its experience not years. and congrats on the house and business and marriage. dang im 19 and im not even close to you. :) good luck!

robchuck

Congrats on the house Rye!
I've been married now for four months, have 352 payments left on my house, and no matter what those swingin' single guys on this page say; it's the greatest thing in the world.

S

simm

Hey Rye. Cool to know you are into photography. Me to I was the Assistant Manager at RITZ here in town.

hnf2k

clownfish and bettas. you are 12 now. so that means you are in 7th grade? how old were you when you got the tattoo?

ryebread

Hey Rye. Cool to know you are into photography. Me to I was the Assistant Manager at RITZ here in town.
Hmm.......that stinks. I worked at Ritz for a year and a half and hated just about every second of it. Hope your experience was better than mine.

:) :cool: dvs, i would say that your 1st pic bears a strong similiarity to "bjork". the singing girl from iceland?;)
:( :eek: sorry slue.. did not mean to make you angry..

:) hey din. that's funny. a little self promo. is the grass in kintucky really blue??
:cool: rye, 2nd//3rds congrats on the house. :cool: you are many lightyears ahead of your classmates in life.
for anyone else who has skills, when i was younger, i was told by many folks that i had a strong resemblence to mike singletary of the chicago bears. (i think it was the glasses thing)

mmslue79

Chainsaw:
Gotta love that screen name. I am not mad in the least bit. I was LMAO. So that is fine, and no problem. That is all. Go Hawkeyes, kick Minnesota's (Minne haha) booty tomorrow and we are smelling roses........