OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

sgt__york

Originally posted by broomer5
Okay, just got some more frags from RyeBread's webtank.
plum70rt - you're in man! Tats do add nice color for sure !
RyeBread - since you mentioned it - I took you're being vocal as a sign of volunteering for algae scraping duty ! Dual scapers - but don't upset DINHOUSE !
jonthefb - dude .. with a hat like that - you had to be the Mexican Trochus Snail buddy !!! Sorry but that's life in the reef-head tank !

*sniff* feeling left out.... LOL :p
guess i'm hiding under a rock somewhere.. or perhaps the nocturnal type...

broomer5

I've never had any problems with my pump and delivery system. Plenty of flow vs head :eek: and always starts up after a power failure. Although, once in awhile I've had to jiggle it to get it started again :(
I've read where periodic maintenance and keeping the moving parts well lubricated can provide for better life of the system.
Mines been running well for years without any trouble.
Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
My wife and I love my MagDrive 9.5 !
It's the only pump we use in our tank :D

P

pa reef pig

Rye, if I'm having too much fun with your head just let me know.
I like this one.
My two favorite people. Rye+Warhol:D

jonthefb

broomer that was classic. i think that that puts any sly remark that has been or will be said or to shame
quality with a capital Q
jon

jonthefb

oh man gold, that was another classic? i guess pa likes ryans head....hmmmmm? man this is gettign outta hand, but im enjoying every minute of it. and gold, its nice to hear some humor from the opposite ---. p.s. wheres your pic????
jon

jonthefb

ohh god i need some head.............on a beer, or actually a beer with no head would do also, but have no money for alcohol this week. someone crack one open for me!
jon

P

pa reef pig

I'm at work right now so I can;t drink......but.......ummmm, you can almost taste it.:D

jonthefb

mmmmmm beeeeeer................ahggahaggghhhhhhhh. eww gross, i was lickign my monitor at the beer pic, and all th edust tasted gross!
jon

goldfish

Even some of us ladies enjoy a little head once and awhile! What?! Get your HEADS out of the sewer now. I meant on a cold, frosty beer. What on earth did you think I was talking about??? Man, you guys must all be deprived.........;)