OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

buzz

Oh man...BlondeNaso....I just can't win, can I...
At least the pic of me with my fiancee screams out heterosexual! I kind of scared myself with the cat pic! LOL! :D
Next pic, I'll grit my teeth, chew some tobacco, roll a pack of Marlboro in my sleeve, and drink a beer....how 'bout that one?
hahaha....

lou_brakant

I think we might need to clarify the rest of swf that you are talking about the tank of his bike(attached below), not his fish tank, because we might need to worry then, and get him out more. We do not need him treating his fish that way, or his crabs.:eek:

jonthefb

yeah lou, that was kinda confusing, sitting on the tank and all. maybe he likes it when his fish bite him in the arse. i mena who knows, what sorta crazy thigns people ar einto nowadays!
good luck
jon

lou_brakant

jon, me and cuppycake were talking about slothy, who does tricks on his motorcycle sitting on the gas tank. Didn't want people thinking he was doing tricks on his fish tank.

cuppycake

Yeah, wouldn't wanna cause confusion cause so much of saltwaterfish stuff can be confused with other things, you know like plumbing, right Lou? ;)

buzz

There was a post by SWF admin a while back saying that the Aquarium was gone and was never coming back. They seemed pretty adimant about it.
"...As for the Aquarium and OT subjects, the Aquarium is done. It will not be making another appearence. But there should be no problem with OT subjects as long as they are not OT "issues" where people's opinions come out on one side of the fence or the other. I don't know why asking about a movie, or tv show, or new car, or a vacation, a new baby, or whatever would be a problem. Obviously, OTs shouldn't be a regular type of post that you see, but if someone has something they want to share with others they should feel free to do so. It is the OT threads that are made into "issues" that will be deleted. Again, if you don't like it, please leave..."

slothy

Originally posted by Lou_Brakant
I think we might need to clarify the rest of swf that you are talking about the tank of his bike(attached below), not his fish tank, because we might need to worry then, and get him out more. We do not need him treating his fish that way, or his crabs.:eek:

hey keith whos that pimp on that bike :D :D :D :D

lou_brakant

Yeah I hear you cuppycake, we wouldn't want to get our pumps all mixed up, might not work with certain plumbing, if you know what I mean:p Because some plumbing does not need one.:eek:

jonthefb

yeah no kidding size of tubes and ball valves and all would just turn into a messy yelling match as to who has the bigger "system"
jon

lou_brakant

Then would it count, if I provided recipts from last weekend showing I have a 1" and 1 1/4" ball valve or does that make me a freak, having different size ball valves? Or could it mean that I have a good flowing system, and flow(alot or a little) can be altered at any moment?

jonthefb

i think that it would be a good thing to have two different sized ball valves because the material traveling through it would be under greater pressure in one than the other, but as you said could be adjusted at any moment. the only thing that would concern me would be if your hose tubing could support the pressure of the smaller ball valve. you might have to look at upgradign the diameter/length of your hose tubing!
jon
:D ;) :D

lou_brakant

Buzz, I was only curious about the "aquarium" section. We are all here to learn about SWF or answer questions that fall under some sort of SWF scenerio. I am not slamming this site for the removal of it, just wondered about it, I love this site and people on it, very informative, and saved me alot of money that could have been mis-placed in wrong equip, etc.
Just do not want to get in trouble for OT posts. Thanks for heads up
:D
Now Jon, I also have recipt for the 4ft. of 1 1/4 hose, I hope I have enough length? LOL:eek: