OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

hnf2k

i saw there were no new posts between 4 and 1045 so i figured i would post something to get this going again.

bhav_88

Well... I'll just keep it moving with idle chitchat... I FINALLY found an mp3 file of Benny Goodman's Sing Sing Sing... I must have searched for an hour and a half... Obsessive compulsive?

wrassecal

Well, we are sing, sing, singing around here tonight. I just got back from watching the Sooners beat Texas Tech 60 - 15 to win the big 12 south! We're Houston bound and as a nice little bonus Washington just beat Washington State in 3rd overtime. I've watched Stoops Troops dash the Heisman hopes of of 3 maybe 4 quarterbacks this season only to see our own awesome defense freeze in the face of a freshman A&M quaterback last week. But, we're back on track. Tonight life is good in the Sooner Nation:D :cool: :D (oh and I might be a little drunk too:) )

iechy

Sammy - Of course it's hard to find a match for me. People this ugly don't usually go around posting pics of themselves and have most photos destroyed:D

Cuppycake
Until you have been in the upper peninsula of Michigan you really won't know what cold or snow is. Don't know what they are forecasting this year for snowfall, but last year was well over 300" which was a record.

blondenaso1

Cuppycake, better believe that I would make time to warm you up ;) I am a bad bad man :D
Plum, how is 80 there? It was 60 in G-ville and tonight I am in Clearwater and it is in the 50's I like cold weather though. Is it me or does everyone think that girls look hot all bundled up in winter clothes?

plum70rt

Blondenaso 50s:eek: :eek: coldest I have seen here is 55, last year, , How far are you from Me,in Coral Springs? at 11pm its 74 here right now:)

blondenaso1

Are you kidding me plum? I am back up in Gainesville right now and I am pretty sure it is in the high 40's. Although G-ville is far north of you. Even in Tampa Bay it is pretty cold. I wish I was down you way.

lou_brakant

Cuppycake,
Brian didn't sucker you in to his grasp, by showing off all his bike tricks. Or did he show you his hedgehog, which is pretty cool though. Welcome aboard too.:D