OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

hairtrigger

Your mama's so fat, they took her yearbook picture from an aerial view. :D
Your mama's so stupid, the weather man said it would be chilly out... she ran outside with a bowl.
Your mama's so ugly, your dad has to tie a pork chop around her neck so the dog will play with her. :D
Your mama's so fat, she sat on a rainbow and made skittles.
Your mama's so fat.... she's just fat ok. :D

ryebread

Anyone know how to hunt Polar Bears?? I do.
First thing is that you have to research the bear. When researching your future prey, you will learn about thier great love of snowshoe peas.......this is a weakness in the monster. Use this to your advantage.
1. Find a "High-Traffic Polar Bear" area in your neighborhood.
2. Cut a hole in the ice. (hopefully your neighborhood is pretty cold)
3. Sprinkle the snowshoe peas around the hole that you have cut.
4. When the Polar Bear comes to take a pee........kick him right in the icehole.
Works every time. :)

hnf2k

this thread is dying real quick. can i please post a picture taken of a girl in my school who got really drunk and

[hr]
? she's 18, so it's legal...whattya say?

hairtrigger

Let's see, I am 24, so if we took 6 years off my age and distributed it among the minors, between everyone, we could probably make each minor 18. Some maybe even 21. I think it could fly. :D
Icehole. Ahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha. :D :D :D
I read that post, and burts out laughing. Everyone here in the newsroom looked at me like I was freakin crazy. They like to be quiet this late at night.
Iceholes. :D

snowbear

Jillian -
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! :D :D :D
Oh, yeah, the Icehole one is funny, too, but I've heard it so many times it's lost it's touch.

hairtrigger

Rye...
Yeah mon, I work at CNN Headline News, it's the "hip, edgy, younger, real news fast" version of CNN. At least, we are trying for that image. Which is part of the reason I got hired, fortunately. CNN is upstairs. They tend to be more stiff shirted, consevative iceholes. :D
Down here people are pretty cool. I work overnights, so they tend to be really quiet. Besides that, no worries. But, yeah, it is interesting. Never a boring day in this business. I am super ADD so I need something new and different each day. I started as a crime reporter in North Carolina three years ago. I never want to go back to local after working here. You should check out news photography man. My pops made a name for himself as an Associated Press Photographer in Vietnam. His pictures are FU**ING amazing. Scary stuff. Unbelieveable. He is in broadcast now though, that's why I came to you for the camera info. With the pictures you take, you could carve quite a niche for yourself in this business.
Iceburger... I can't run across the screen one day because, unfortunately, I am usually on it. Don't watch too closely though, my ugly mug might blind you permanently. :D
If I ever get tired of this job, and someone pays me enough, I might flash the country for my last report. But, then, I would probably make the FBI's most UNwanted List. That and everyone elses too. :D
Naaaa, it's good times here. Allows me to buy corals instead of saving for my future. :D

HAHA my mom sent me this. Too funny:D
REMEMBER THIS AT CHRISTMAS TIME
>
> According to the Alaska Department of Fish and
> Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers
> in the
> summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at
> the beginning of
> winter, usually late November to mid-December. Female
> reindeer retain
> their antlers till after they give birth in the
> spring. Therefore,