OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

overanalyzer

Hey Dinhouse - for bein a big famous actor did anyone ever tell you that you look JUST like this guy in Topeka who keeps a reef tank??

Absolutely incredible tattoo's Sammy! I'm not brave enough to get even a teeny one in some remote location. :(
Don't they fade over time? What do you do then...tattoo over the old one? Does that work, or do the colors from the old one show through?

blondenaso1

RyeBread, I wasn't at all trying to offend you. I was just wondering because in another post you went off on a guy for using God's name in vain, and then like you said you just posted a pic of your tatoos and I saw your piercings. I hope you didn't take offense to it. I myself am religious as far as going to church and stuff. And I do have to agree with you about the ladies!!

hnf2k

he went off on me. i'm not religious at all. i actually dislike religion very much, but i do like this thread, so im not gonna get started on it and get this thread closed.

irishstout

Guess I'll give you all a peek.
Hey LubbockFishDude, me and my wife took our honeymoon at Couples Ocho Rios :) Great pic with Nekkid Island in the background :)

ryebread

This turned out to be a real cheezy post. Thats ryebread. Hickboy lol
Hmmm..........
What's dat all about? Oh well...........better get back to cookin' up some possum tales n' rigermortus tortus. Not till' I finish up fixin' the hole in tha skrene dore with sum fishn lyne...........might floss my toof at the same sittn'.

j21kickster

Joey- Whats your deal? You are new today and already you are causing trouble and posting negative things about our members? Whats up with that? We have moderators that delete inaproperiate material- Tatoos are not anything to be worried about- if you dont like this BB then you can leave- but i have a feeling you will be banned before then. BTW Ryebread is a comic relief to this site- so you may think he is obnoxious but others, including myself,dont seem to thinks so- Everyone is welcome, but as soon as the crap you are posting starts to go up- that dosent fly here;)

tcoco

Hay rye my buddy lives in Columbus but he never told me how the possum tales where (They good :)). I gots to get him on the phone to find out way he held out on me the last time I was up there.:D

Don't you worry! We love ya Rye! The place wouldn't be the same without you! We love your posts and your pics and your keen sense of humor!
JWTrojan44--the intrigue is KILLING me! Uhmm...what else exactly have you seen in that thar shark tank? Is Sammy holding out on us? Come on...give it up...what secrets do you know that we don't? :eek:

N

newreefers

here is mine, inspired by diving. sorry about the quality, not to hot of a camera and location :)