OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

hnf2k

nice house plum. that flag hanging is looking a little red, there better be no sycle(spelling) and hammer on it.

kathy18

ok I found a picture of myself today that i was going to scan and put up but when i was going to scan it i realized i dont have a scanner anymore! and i dont have a dig. camera either so i dont know what to do. i took some pics of halloween that i still havent gotten developed and with that same roll i took a few pics of my tank that i wanted to put up so i will probably put all the pics onto a cd when i get them developed. but i dont know when that will be, so for now use your imagination. im 5.0, 110lbs, dark brown hair w/ blond highlights, brown eyes, light skin, umm thats about it. oh yea with a tribal tattoo on lower back and navel and tongue pierced. just got braces off so perfect teeth, 19 years old. i was born and raised in miami florida and my mom is colombian and dad is cuban (what a mix!) so there you go. use your imagination.
rye: you know you're always on my mind;)

plum70rt

Thats a thanksgiving flag in front of my house, here is the back , 60,000 gallon pool How much live rock you think I would need for a cool reef tank?

plum70rt

about 3000 sf, 4 bedroom,3 baths, 3/4 acre, like my dolphin fountain 500lbs statue, Hey blondenaso, I live in Coral Springs Fl,
ever down this way come on by, I like fast cars too,of all kinds,
you would like my 70 Challenger R/T, even if your a Mustang Fan:)

wrassecal

WOW! Broomer5 that was quick. Did you whip that up on the dark side of the moon? Maybe I'll use it in my powerpoint presentation I have to give industry adivsory board on Wed. As long as I've got plenty of graphs and pie charts they think I'm working hard, probably wouldn't even notice what the data actually is...."ladies and gentlemen when you compare/contrast the total number of views to the actual number of replies divided by the number of respondents.........think they will fall for it?

blondenaso1

Plum, I have sum friends in Coral Springs. It is about time I made my way south for a little bit. Yeah, I pretty much like all cars that go fast. I think I am going import after this car. I have had my eye on a Toyota Supra for a while. Myabe when I stop spending all my money on a tank and save some of it.

plum70rt

Import? , :( Well at least your into saltwater, just kidding I like them all, but I love the old 70s muscle cars:) come on by anytime

hnf2k

ok plum, nypd cops dont make that much money. you must have money coming in somewhere else. i know a few nypd cops and they dont live in a house anywhere near as nice as that. what's your secret?

hnf2k

well, i know that nassau county cops make a lot more than nypd. and county cops max out around 108 which is a lot of money, but still not enough to buy a house like that. nypd start is like 35 or 40 i thought. blondenaso, you got any pictures of the rest of your car? looks like you got a custom sound system. any pictures of the nos hooked up? i mean i could buy 2 cylinders. it's having them hooked up and having your car capable of handling in that is the trick.

plum70rt

108 k a year is not a lot of money?
I think it is, my best year was in the 90s and I do fine,I get a 3/4 pension if you know what that is, if you make more than 108k
come on down to fla and you could buy a house 3 times the size of mine, leave those high taxes behind , no more lilco for me 17 cents a kilowatt hr?, not with a big reef tank:)

jonthefb

man look at all that i missed. kathy im with you that if oyu are gone from here for longer than a couple hours, you totally miss out.
plum, sweet house, love the pool, you should do the austin powers peeing thing with that fountain (if you havent see AP#, goldmember, you have no idea) it would be damn funny!
i agree that we need a member pic site or somehting, kind alike broomer has set up on his page. it would be a nice thing, seeing that this thread is like 12 pages long!
keep the pics coming, no matter what they are of!
good luck
jon

isz

thought i'd throw in a couple more pics
here's my 70 mach 1 that doesn't run. and nobody can figure out why. the consensus seems to be bad wiring. but i just haven't had the time to tackle such a daunting task. right now we use it as a shelf :)