Ot: I just had to know

jlem

Pict # 7 is just spine tingling and should be torn, burned, ashes sent up to space and shot into the sun. I live on an acre int he middle of the woods. Thanks alot:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :)

fireeater

Even better, there have been reports of people who stroll the beach late at night and see images of dead bodies washing up on the shores (this is something that really happened after the hurricane took many peoples' bodies out to sea and then they were returned in large numbers in the following weeks).
Jillian
When people stroll the beaches in Galveston, it is usually real dead bodies they see, day or night!

:D hey jillian. nice fire.
city, emergency traffic from medic engine 222. start a 1st alarm structure assignment for a working fire at...saltwaterfish.comreefboard..hold on let me get a better address for you....____we'll be catching our own hydrant and pull two preconnects and starting an ******** attack on the fire. we'll be passing command......

jlem, hehe :D Last night, I kept complaining that the apartment was freezing and the temp was (according to our brand new thermostat) at 80. Then I started playing around with my boyfriend and he thought it was funny and started taking pics. PLEASE IGNORE MY STUPID LOOK, WE WERE PLAYING AROUND! :eek: This picture has convinced me to hide under the covers at night from now on, and now I know why it was so
@#$%ing cold! :eek:

buzz

Melody's pictures (at least some of them) were taken off of a web site. I saw the same ones yesterday after looking at this post. Pictures like that are very easily doctored, with overlays, lengthened exposures, etc...most have been dismissed as just that...doctored hoaxes.
And Jillian, maybe you were cold because it's the middle of the winter, and you had hardly anything on...heh heh...
Thermostats tell you what the temp is at the thermostat...it does not mean the temp is the same all throughout the house/apartment...any draft, etc...(not uncommon for this time of year) would certainly feel cold.
And, if you haven't cleaned the lens yet on your camera, that "orb" in your pic is probably the same piece of dust or dirt on the lens....perhaps it is inside the lens too.
And! Once again, note the alien cat in the background of your pic! It's kitty mind control I tell 'ya! This time it's eyes are green!

I highly doubt that it's a piece of dirt because these orbs only show up at night and only will show up in every one out of ten pictures taken, and never in the same place, or at the same size. Our new thermostat has the temperature on it that we want it to be (which it never is :mad: ) and a reading of the actual temperature. Last night, the wanted reading was 72, the actual temperature reading was 80. Of course, it was three in the morning and I was fixing to go to bed whent hsi happened. I'm so glad you noticed my scanty clothes before you noticed the dumb look on my face... I feel so much better now. :D There's nothing you can say however, that will keep me from sleeping with the light on from now on! :p

To all those who don't believe. Have you ever heard the story about the kids in San Antonio, Texas.
Short story...a bus stopped on a railroad track. The bus was hit by the train. All died.
What you can do to prove it to yourself today. Go to the tracks and stop. Put some flour on your trunk. Stop on the tracks with the car/truck in neutral. And majically, you will be pushed over the tracks. How can you tell you didn't roll over them with no help ? Go look at your trunk now...there will be little hand prints.
No BS...just go do it.