Our 29 Biocube and story

fcatch76

wasn't on much last night, was busy with my hand in the tank. My fire shrimp has opened up to me. Now when I go in to rearrange frags he runs up and starts cleaning the hand. I have to shield him from the clown, she gets mad at me. I'll have to get my wife to take a picture, so cool seeing a shrimp sit in the palm of your hand...I feel like a poppa...

fcatch76

usually Blemmy (lawnmower blenny) and the Fire Shrimp and every now and then the Red scooter comes through. It exits in the back so everyone gets a chance...

thx for compliment!

subielover

That's cool about the cave. How many rics did you start with? They really are covering that piece of rock nicely. I ask because I want to start accumulating a few so that I can have a little ric garden as well.

fcatch76

4 greens then a month later 4 blues all from SWF.com. The greens have split from the 4 to 9. Waiting on the blues, they look like they are ready to split into roughly 7.

subielover

Very nice, I think I am going to get mine from flric, he has some amazing rics. I know it is in this thread, but how long has the tank been setup for?

fcatch76

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2778949
Loving the new pics. Everything looks great and healthy!
That huge zoa rocks make the tank loook awesome
at first I wasn't sure, but once we found the right spot for it. thx and to think I still fight Nitrate problems and all corals are growing..