Pet peeves

fishwanabe

not sure if it was already said(sorry didnt have time to read all posts) but I cant stand to have to hit one for ENGLISH!!

reefreak29

Originally Posted by Rykna
Wives don't nag...we give advice, "which is always correct"....oh, I'm sorry were you talking? Any way....as i was saying...
sorry couldn't resist.
Oh...when you find a clever way to mute the neighbors dog please let me know. Our neighbor has 3 that do just the same thing.

actually they put there house on the market today

rykna

Originally Posted by reefreak29
actually they put there house on the market today

hmmmm..............maybe I'll start slipping realstate adds under my neighbors' door

Either that or start slipping bubble gum into the dog dishes.

rykna

Originally Posted by shogun323
I really hate when my neighbors call the cops on for walking out nekked in the morning to get my newspaper. What's the big deal? So what if I dont like to wear pants!!!!!
not to mention it's florida....now if you did that here in minnesota in january I might get a little concerned.

shogun323

not to mention it's florida....now if you did that here in minnesota in january I might get a little concerned.
Yeah that would be crazy in Minnesota in January. I would definately have to wear socks!!

rykna

Yeah that would be crazy in Minnesota in January. I would definately have to wear socks!!
As long as they're thinsulate you'd be okay.

The next poster is an avid bow hunter.

T

tiberius

As long as they're thinsulate you'd be okay.

The next poster is an avid bow hunter.
Ha Ha You got the wrong thread!!!

I'll humor you and say False!

slowburn22

Reffreak: My grandfather taught me an excellent way of dealing with the neighbors dog. You wait until about dusk, take your rifle of choice out, get a three foot standoff behind an open window, sight in, slow steady trigger pull - no more barking. And there is always the less fun and less prefered method of using green antifreeze.

adairable

I don't know if it is posted already but....
when a pen runs out IT SHOULD BE TOSSED! Don't leave it for me or I will toss it in your eye!

windmill

How about when the media prints "AMERICA HAS CHOSEN IT'S NEXT IDOL"
It's completely false. American Idol watching people who have both the time and desire to vote chose the next idol.
Personally, i'd rather not be lumped in with this crowd. It kinda makes me feel dirty.

reefforbrains

When you purchase a DVD and it has adverts on it.
Screw you, I paid for the movie, take your adds and shove um! I am not asking for a hand out......I didnt pay for 10 minutes of previews along for the ride.

T

tiberius

Just came up with another one.
Guys who wear there top of their pants half way or below their butt. So their crotch is just above their knees. The bottom of the shorts is a little above their ankles. It looks like they are all caring a load in their pants! I miss the days when the guys wore tight a** jeans to see their package!!!

T

tizzo

I hate that when I order a bacon, egg, and cheese bagel from mcdonalds I have to re-align everything before I eat it. It makes me crazy!! These people's only job is to put on some cheese, bacon and "nasa space foam" looking egg on a bagel!!! Is it that hard?!?!?!?!

OMG, I didn't know there were many sammich realigners out there! I do the same thing, but thought it was cause I was anal!!
I haven't eaten a (fastfood) cheeseburger in 2 years, but when I did, I realigned all of them!
That's to stinkin' funny!

slowburn22

I think the dog barking has already been posted and I think I already replied in the same manner: Green Antifreeze + Bowl + "Here buddy, you want something sweet and refreshing? Its so hot out here" = Dog that barks no longer. Oh, and bullets work great too.

slowburn22

If they did it to my four year old daughter I would first yell at her for drinking out of a bowl. Secondly I'd yell at her for drinking green

[hr]
, and thirdly I would tell her to get out of my yard since I dont have a four year old daughter.
If they did it to my wifes boston terrier I would give them 20 bucks cause I hate that dog. Undisciplined dogs should be put down...

reefkprz

my biggest pet peeve is watching a movie and seeing a 3inch goldfish in a 6inch bowl. I friggen HATE that. it really irks me.

happyvac

People that come to Church only on Easter/Christmas then hog up the main church. People that stick it out should have priority.
Just my opinion.