Pics of my 600 Gallon Being Installed!!!!

hottie79

Woah Cain, I just moved from Michigan, they might close Detroit Zoo? OMG!!
Sorry about the hijack!
Anyway, SWEET tank, cant wait to see pics of ite progression as you stock it!

O

oreo12

That is going to be one great setup. Can't wait to see updated photos come show some more

80sbaby

IM POSTING MY E-MAIL FOR ALL. I AM REALLY INTO SALTWATER, SO I DONT MIND THE CHIT -CHAT. FRANK YOUR 600 GAL IS SICK. WHAT YOU HAVE FOR A SUMP I HAVE FOR A TANK.LOL. THE BEST OF LUCK. MY UNCLE LIVES IN JERSEY-HE IS THE REASON THAT I GOT INTO THE SALTWATER. esellen99@yahoo.com.
your the man

only

Originally Posted by Frank2005
more pics
Hey Frank! I love the pix and the updates, I live in Ocean county and my fiance works out near Trenton and I used to work in Marlton and race at Atco, and have friends in the area. Blah Blah Blah! LOL Your tanks are impressive, I am some what new to salt water setups but I have a fish (koi) pond in my backyard that is fairly large 2-3000 gallons. I would love to see your tank setup and it would be cool to have someone I can look to for help that lives fairly close then these local fish stores that dont know s-h-i-t! One day I would like to have a setup like that if not bigger.
Keep in touch. My email is only@nin.com
Luke

frank2005

sorry guys that it took so long for me to get these updates up...ran into a couple problems with the tank...but so far everything is running well....tank pretty much is cycled...all levels are testing perfectly....

nm reef

That is developing into a very impressive system....looks to be a heafty investment in LR and equipment but in time it'll all be worth it I'm sure. I'd love to establish something in the 500 gal range but finances and wifely permission are a little short!!!!
Many thanks for updating us on your progress......I'd like to see how it looks about a year from now.