Pics of my 600 Gallon Being Installed!!!!

lovmyangl

THERE IS A WEB SITE FOR RARE AND HARD TO FIND FISH.ITS marineaquatics.net THE GUYS NAME IS TOM AND IVE STOCKED MY TANKS WITH HIS STUFF ITS ALWAYS THE BEST OF THE BEST. KILLER SETUP AND BEST OF LUCK. POST PICS ALL THROUGH THE SETUP.
LUKE

reefman22

AWESOME TANK MAN!! Frank, if you want someone else in the business (sorry I only have a 55) to talk to, you can send me a message on AIM (billabong22391) i'd love to talk to you about your tank! It's beautiful!
REEFMAN

sleasia

Well....a fellow pyro at that...I started a fire on top of my tank when I had a two 55 gallon set up side by side (now replaced with the 200) I had an eheim and had florescent lighting which I guess was hanging too close to the water surface and the eheim return apparently was spraying the end caps. I came home one day and smelled wood burning. It took me a while to realize that the tank hood wood was smoldering. so you can see in my avitar...all lighting from this point on is suspended above the tank....
Sorry about the fire but at least you caught it in time. There are a few electricians who are members of this web site if you need advice, I'm sure they will help in the equipment threads.

threed240

The weight of that is not that hard on the concrete. I don't know whos house would sink over granite countertops, but it sounds like it wasn't on a proper foundation. Think of it this way, (I know alot of people who drive larger trucks, like F-250's & 350's. With a diesel, these things way over 8000lbs, and the park them in a garage, on a concrete slab.) This setup is friggin sweet!

sleasia

sun conures are really cool. I would to see it...but only when you have time. the 600 gallon is probably keeping you pretty busy right now...

mikeyjer

Sun Conures are NOISEY little birds!!!! I used to have Conures when I was raising parrots in the past. But talking about noisey parrot, I have a Blue & Gold Macaw, in my avitar. Conures are nothing compared to my macaw...

drewsta

Originally Posted by Frank2005
i also have a 150 gallon tank with live rock covered in xenia i was wondering if i could move this rock into my new tank after its done cycling or will it screw up my tank...advice would be appreciated...thanks
If your water quality is good you will be fine just make sure the placement in the tank is around the same as the previous tank so it wont stress it out. Also the hair algea will be taken care of if you decide to get any tangs. Blue legs/snails/sand sifter goby's will also clear it up pretty good. The hair algea is most likely due to high phosphates what is your water testing at??

frank2005

more of my dogs...
Nikki (eskimo poodle mix..i bought her from a lady who tried selling her off as a samoyed..i heard on the news later that she was caught and punished for running a puppy farm..nikki is the sweetest dog ever
)

Lucky (Papillion) will soon be breeding (within the next 9 mnonths) lucky with Bandito so if anyone is interested in a puppy let me know

Bandito (Papillion)

mikeyjer

nope it doesnt talk but it imitates sounds it hears..

Like music and stuff? Mine never shuts up!!! The funny thing that he would do is whenever someone's phone rings, he would say "Hello". He's learned different ring tones as well....

frank2005

nope i never had mine do that it just squaks like crazy lol whenever i walk in the room it takes like 15 minutes for it to shut up but i love him dearly :-D maybe if i worked with him i could get him to say something

mikeyjer

nope i never had mine do that it just squaks like crazy lol whenever i walk in the room it takes like 15 minutes for it to shut up but i love him dearly :-D maybe if i worked with him i could get him to say something
If you just talk to him every day by repeating the same word slowly over and over. He'll learn! Mine watches too much tv and learned a lot of words. He even learned to say "Shake that ass" from watching Eminem music video one day.... :hilarious

sleasia

That's a nice sun conure and what do you have? 6 dogs???? 6 dogs, a conure, and a 600 gallon tank!!...Frank that's alot of work!!! I have three kids, two dogs, 10 parakeets three goldfish and a 200 gallon fowlr and inverts and I'm fried with just that load...