Pics of my new 533 gallon tank

dmitry

Looks great. Can I move in?
What kind of livestock are you planning to get? I'm guessing this is going to be an agressive tank: so Triggers, large Angels, Tangs, Eels, Groupers?

mistergn10

Originally Posted by fastazzr1
Triggers, angels, puffers, groupers and maybe some eels

Looks like a few in the sump already

fastazzr1

Originally Posted by stdreb27
how did you talk the other half into that?
i told her it would increase the value of the house...jk, she's into it as well so it wasnt hard....

fastazzr1

its up and running, had to fix a couple of leaks but its cool now. ran out of salt so im going to go get more. ohh, the stand and the floor are fine. post some pics when i get back....

fastazzr1

Originally Posted by Snaredrum
That 135 looks like a 10 gallon on that stand! LOL Thats one big tank.
i said the same thing....i thought i had a decent size tank until i got this one and it made my 135 look like a ten gallon....

fastazzr1

ok, here's the pics of the tank up and running....its still cloudy and i still have to add my lr....picking up the heaters and the uv lamp tomorrow....

azfishgal

what does that mean?
I think they would have prefered to put the "popcorn" smilie up, but the mods (or someone) took it away.
What I take it as is "Oh boy, can't wait to see more." I know that's the way I feel.

larryndana

what does that mean?
watching and enjoying is what i was meaning.

I like popcorn too.

fastazzr1

Originally Posted by larryndana
watching and enjoying is what i was meaning.

I like popcorn too.
i've never seen those before and was just wondering what it meant....thats all...

larryndana

i've never seen those before and was just wondering what it meant....thats all...

no trouble, enjoying the progress....great so far.