Pics of my new 533 gallon tank

bigman

i see your doing good without me. i go into the hospital and come out your all done. Thats cool D go ahead and tell everyone that your other half has done just as much wk on the tank as you. lol Good job dog im at hm now and i will be out and about in a few weeks. Keep those pics coming until i can get over there to check it out in person.

fastazzr1

im glad your doing better, we were coming to see you tomorrow at the hospital. but now that your home ill be by tomorrow to check on you.

animalman

Wow, this tank is looking amazing and it is beautiful. I would have a field day stocking that thing especially since I am new to the hobby and to have all of that space to work with. I look forward to seeing more pictures and can't wait for when you add fish to it.

fastazzr1

the tank is coming along. i had a couple of leaks and even had to drain it once to fix a leak at one of the bulk heads. but all in all it coming along pretty good. got some lr and some fish in there now but im waiting for it to cycle before i go pick up all my fish from the original tank. need to buy some more rock for the tank and the sump. my temp is between 79 and 80 degree's. but thats where i have it set at on the temp controls.

hefner413

So what do you put over the lines coming from the bottom of the tank to prevent things from being sucked down in them??

fastazzr1

Originally Posted by Hefner413
So what do you put over the lines coming from the bottom of the tank to prevent things from being sucked down in them??
the lagre pipe in the midle is the intake. it has screens placed on all three sides to prevent fish from being sucked in. the smaller 4 are the returns. creates great flow in the tank.

fastazzr1

Hello everyone, I've been very busy with work and havent had time to post. But here are some updated pics. I still need more sand and live rock. But i'll get there.