pics of my tattoos

rberhow

Its only for the special people who want to help the desperate..........ummm i mean the people in need.

darth tang

Originally Posted by keleighr
I was wondering where you were.......took you a long time to post

Been busy............sheesh...contrary to popular belief I am not here for your own amusement.

I

ifart

Originally Posted by rberhow
Kelly-I've got a feeling, after an hour with that "special" girl who is so into him, he will be willing to do just about anything. BTW, I was thinking we should set up a website for donations to make sure the ummm, girl is very into him for atleast an hour.
you underestimate a strong-willed person's resolve.

rberhow

Originally Posted by iFart
you underestimate a strong-willed person's resolve.
strong-willed, i doubt it would be. We are collecting enough money that she will break through his stubbornness. Plus no man can resist a woman's ways.

I

ifart

strong-willed, i doubt it would be. We are collecting enough money that she will break through his stubbornness. Plus no man can resist a woman's ways.
that's not true. take myself as an example, i've never allowed myself to be affected by a girl.

rberhow

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Well you have to have a cause first, for there to be an effect....
oh, you meant affected....nevermind.
Forgot we had a resident english major!!!!
I bow down to your greatness.

keleighr

Originally Posted by iFart
that's not true. take myself as an example, i've never allowed myself to be effected by a girl.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I can bet you that that last statement is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNTRUE!!!

keleighr

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Been busy............sheesh...contrary to popular belief I am not here for your own amusement.

Why do you lie to yourself and us for that matter, you have no other purpose in life but to amuse ME, no one ELSE just ME.
Cause you seem to forget...........It's ALLLLLLLLLL ABOUT ME..........

I

ifart

Originally Posted by keleighr
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I can bet you that that last statement is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO UNTRUE!!!
why do you say that? you don't know me.

keleighr

don't have to know you.
at one point in our lives someone has affected us in a way that leaves in a slump!!

so_major

I heard there is a guy who does really nice ones in Vegas.
Why waste money on somethin g rediculous. Your just going to regret it when your like 70 years old

darth tang

Originally Posted by so_major
Why waste money on somethin g rediculous. Your just going to regret it when your like 70 years old

I think at 70 my tatoos will be the least of my worries. If I can even remember what they are.