pics of you guys!

leopard_babe

Alright I'm game. I am a dancer. No not that kind of dancer. I have been a ballarina my whole life. i teach dance classes on the side of also being a nurse. I am on my way to a performance. So this picture which doesn't really do me much justice, but here goes.

cadbury

Michigan? Where from? I bet you look good all done up, but you look good as you are........You must be in great shape being a dancer...

leopard_babe

Downriver michigan. I dance three days a week and teach one. Somewhere in there I found a calling to be a nurse. Interesting mix. Nurse, dance, fish.

cadbury

I hear ya, I also was going to be a nurse, a pediatric nurse, but I got swayed into the business field, but I do have alot of medical background. I'm a licensed EMT and I used to work as a ER Tech. I used to be in Karate big time so I know all about keeping fit and stretching. And then throw in fish as well... :D

wrassecal

Originally posted by RyeBread
Well, I guess since this thread is starting up again.........here is me. And my wife Allison:

WOW, Ryan I dont' think I've seen that wedding pic. You know you don't deserve her don't you?????;)

ryebread

Originally posted by Wrassecal
WOW, Ryan I dont' think I've seen that wedding pic. You know you don't deserve her don't you?????;)

She reminds me of that everyday Debi. :eek: :D
And just so all of you know.....I am twice the man that Threex is........I have two arms. :p

wrassecal

Originally posted by RyeBread
And just so all of you know.....I am twice the man that Threex is........I have two arms. :p

She must have married you for your sense of humor, it sure wasn't your looks;) :p ;)

northshore

Originally posted by oO BubbaGump Oo
Hello there!

ey....i'm in san jose and i'm starting to get into the reef thing....jus wonderin if you've been to the aquatic gallery in Milpitas, CA?

northshore

Originally posted by oO BubbaGump Oo
You looks like the American Pie guy...

I'm in san jose too.....starting my reef now....have u been to aquatic gallery in Milpitas, CA?