pics of you guys!

ryebread

Anyone got any pics of thier significant other?
Here is a shot I took of my wife Allison.......isn't her face beautiful? ;)

j21kickster

Occasionally, when i frag corals- i end up glueing my manly brests to the front of my shirt- no matter, my girl thinks its sexy-
:D Just messin with you guys

wrassecal

Originally posted by j21kickster
Occasionally, when i frag corals- i end up glueing my manly brests to the front of my shirt- no matter, my girl thinks its sexy-

Actually laughed out loud:D
Now back on topic, last time I posted a pic of my sig ot someone posted that they had seen him out with another girl.....I'm afraid to risk it again.

P

puffygrrl

Just wanted to say THANK GUYS! *blush*
I do have a lot of male students "hanging out" in my classroom during their free time...hmmm :)
We on sig-figs? Well, here's my crew LOL
You got me and Timmy, my boy-toy of 3-years; Our friend Mark, my sister Shannon, my cousin Matt and my chickie Meredith at the end.
I'm the only one cool enough to be into saltwater aquariums unfortunately :D

sammystingray

PuffyGrrl, I'm being serious.....I think I am in love with your sister.:eek: It's the real thing this time.:D :D WOW!!!!!!!!!! Does she have a tank.......if not, I'll give her mine.:D :D ;) OOOPs, I reread and she's not into aquariums.......me neither, tell her I hate them.

wrassecal

Originally posted by Melody
Shame on them..:mad: ...LOL...:D Everyone just loves to tease you because you can take a joke so well....but you can also dish it out with the best of them. hehehe...:D:D

Tease me? take a joke well? Did you know I'm so smart I won 10,000,000 grains of oolitic sand in Broomer5's "name that avatar" game? Here's the pic of him personally delivering my prize.
I don't know who the guy with the camera is;)

wrassecal

Yeah, cute isn't he? My mystic love is Sammy. Unfortunately he has now thrown me over for puffy's sister, used 6 smilies in his post!:mad: :rolleyes: :mad:

wrassecal

He is cute!!:)
Don't worry about Sammy he falls in love more times than he changes underwear. :D

Sammy wears underwear?!

sammystingray

I can't help it, she looks like Gena Lee Nolin...:eek: :eek:
Wrassecal.....you're going to make me blush.....awww shucks.
Melody,:D....me, you, and wrassecal can start a new relationship trend......little place, picket fence...what do you think? Someplace sunny of course...way south of here. I hear San Clemente is nice.
:);)

wrassecal

Ok, but under the condition. If Puffygrrl's sister comes to umm...'visit' promise you won't hog her up....I want to spend some time with her too.;)
I got a feeling I'll be deleting that remark soon!! :p

Bad thing about deleting is when it's after someone else already quoted you :p :D

scotts

Thank-you Melody. That helped get the visual of Sammy's underwear out of my mind.
Sammy, your's helped as well.:eek:
Scott

R

rogeta

Well amongst all of the "dirty" talking I will try and throw us at least a little bit back on track with a picture uf ME! You are all very Blessed now! :S

Yeah here I am, I look kinda pissed, but I was just tired. Out late the night before and 4 a.m. fishing can do that to someone.