pics of you guys!

T

therock0861

Bagdhad Iraq thanks for the concern it could be worse I guess.

wrassecal

Originally posted by broomer5
LOL Wrassecal !!
:D this is a great thread :D

Brian, I just scanned this thread real quick praying no one had taken me and Melody's heads and stuck them on a couple of chicks wrestling in jello or something:eek: Don't anyone do it, it wouldn't be funny now that's it's been said.
This thread is funny, taken a little different turn than the old one though. ;)

jonthefb

chicks wrestling in jello or something
allright so well skip the jello wrestling shot and instead switch to KY jelly!!!(come on that was a reference to Old School!)
and speaking of shorts...i think im gonna have to go change mine cause i was laughing so hard i messed myself!!!!
i dont know which pic is scarier, nolos mermaid shot, or schweets little brother in the drag swimsuit!
good luck
jon

leopard_babe

I always wanted to fill one of those little pools full of jello. That would be the coolest thing to jump in.
Old school that was a funny movie. Girls can't post stuff like that on this site. Some old guys looking at this forum might die of a heart attack.

Originally posted by waterfaller1
The longest one I know of was called OT;getting to know people behind the post,threadstarter,Blondenaso1,1885 replies/29788 views...the most hilarious was..called:sponge too big for tank!goes very off topic,threadstarter,mrbubbles,485 replies/1254 views..:D

just read the "sponge way too big for tank..."
I feel brain dead

wrassecal

Originally posted by Leopard_babe
Old school that was a funny movie. Girls can't post stuff like that on this site. Some old guys looking at this forum might die of a heart attack.

Old guys? I have yet to see a pic on here of old guys. I don't think it's a heart attack you'd have to be concerned about with the guys on this board, no matter their age.;)
the sponge thread is not nearly as good as it used to be because a lot of the pics are gone. There were some hysterical graphics in that thread.:D Anyone remember the guy running through the forest with the giant sponge chasing him?

jonthefb

man that was great.....and someone doctored a pic of a great white in a river! blah blah blah.........great stuff!
good luck
jon

uwscotch

Just got around to check posts post my post. Did everyone follow that? I'm not sure if i did. I actually convinced some girls next door that i actually was kid rock. They were about 10 years old and actually brought there friends over to show them. Ha Ha. Honestly i think i get mistaken more for a woman than kid rock.

leopard_babe

Yeah moray mike I am a nurse. I think that is what my bio says.
You are right I should be more worried about the young guys on this forum getting excited
, not the old guys dying of heart attacks. What was I thinking??:rolleyes:

sammystingray

Leopard_babe, I had to slightly edit that. The edited part is darkened. Although you sounded like my kind of girl with that talk.....the board is "supposed"to be all ages. :D
:D :D
Unfortunately, the whole nurse fantasy thing is wasted on me........my mom is a nurse, and growing up........I saw her in the uniform too many thousands of times.......:( :( Pretty much ruined that one for me. I feel cheated somewhat.
.:mad: :p :D

Originally posted by sammystingray
Unfortunately, the whole nurse fantasy thing is wasted on me........my mom is a nurse, and growing up........I saw her in the uniform too many thousands of times.......:( :( Pretty much ruined that one for me. I feel cheated somewhat.

heheh.. same here sammy... my fav aunt's a nurse
:mad: :D

leopard_babe

I am an ER nurse. That would kill the fantasy if you saw me in scrubs, covered in blood. I totally don't get that fantasy, maybe it is because I am a nurse. We don't wear the white little uniforms anymore. Actually they make us wear very ugly scrubs. They have to be super big. They can't be tightly fitted at all. Go figure. Don't feel cheated there are still maids right???

wrassecal

Ok here I am from tonight. Not so professional and doing my favorite fall pastime of watching the Sooners win football games:D

plum70rt

so young to be a college football fan what are you a freshman?
whos beer are you holding? you not old enough to drink are you?;)

nicky1.8t

i belive this is the biggest thread
OT: getting to know the people behind the posts blondenaso1 Reef Tanks 1885 29812