Picture Contest for Newbies ONLY

hot883

Originally Posted by wattsupdoc
Thanks azfishgal
I have that same pic on my desktop. It's a sweet pic IMO... pssst< Barry, my new 125 could really use those lights, All I have on it right now is two 20watt NO lights....
In the event that you don't win, i bet I could be persuaded out of the other light.
Just got my new ones in the mail today. 2-36" T5's 8x 49w each.

hot883

Roughly 16.5 hours left MY time.
The thread may continue but no entries after 1200 noon (my time)Fri. 23 Mar. 2007 will be accepted. I will not get home til after that so bottom line the results will be made public some time this weekend. i have the final say and what I post will be it. All the judges and I will be communicating throughout the remaining time so we can focus on our best liked.
Good luck to all. Barry

J

jason490

so where did my picture go, I didn;t say a thing in that post, so you just remove who you don't like? :mad:

hot883

I will actually document the whole transformation in a new thread with photo's as it will be a learning experience for me too.
Barry

bill109

Barry,
if my pictures are too big could you please let me know
i would liek my pictures to be in the contest and dont want them to be too big and be deleated
i will be checking back every few minutes to see if they need to be resized smaller.

hot883

Originally Posted by bill109
Barry,
if my pictures are too big could you please let me know
i would liek my pictures to be in the contest and dont want them to be too big and be deleated
i will be checking back every few minutes to see if they need to be resized smaller.
Your post in #109 (ironic huh?) is fine. If you right click on the pic. and go to the bottom to "properties", it shows the exact size. Barry

hot883

Originally Posted by jason490
so where did my picture go, I didn;t say a thing in that post, so you just remove who you don't like? :mad:
Nope read the comments next to the delete. THE PIC. WAS WAY TO BIG.
Your pic. was 800x600

mkzimms

These were taken on my 8125 cigular pocket pc phone camera... if theres another contest where i can win a cam that would be nice.

bill109

Originally Posted by hot883
Your post in #109 (ironic huh?) is fine. If you right click on the pic. and go to the bottom to "properties", it shows the exact size. Barry
haha yeah it was a litle ironic.i noticed tht too and wanted to put tht but i thought o well lol
thank you for the response.
(a whisper...) pssttt my tank is 48 inches! lol
this is a good contest. and wish it would be help aa little more lol :jumping:
good luck to All!