Picture Contest for Newbies ONLY

wattsupdoc

I'm still a newbee!!!
Pic of my monticap with my flame hawkfish(hawkeye) perched on top of it and a pic of a purple tube anenome expelling eggs, I think thats what those were anyways. Pretty cool event!

bill109

Originally Posted by wattsupdoc
I'm still a newbee!!!
Pic of my monticap with my flame hawkfish(hawkeye) perched on top of it and a pic of a purple tube anenome expelling eggs, I think thats what those were anyways. Pretty cool event!

nice pics

hot883

Originally Posted by jessica47421
how do you post them not so big? i used the thumbnail and it was huge.
Use a free program like "photobucket" and upload them to there changing their size to 499wx333h etc.

hot883

Glad you decided to join in the fun. There are some very nice pics. being posted. Keep them coming. Barry

joncat24

awesome pics everybody...I am no judge but azfishgal wins it with the first featherduster pic in my book.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by wattsupdoc
I'm still a newbee!!!
Pic of my monticap with my flame hawkfish(hawkeye) perched on top of it and .....

Very cool pic!

azfishgal

Originally Posted by joncat24
awesome pics everybody...I am no judge but azfishgal wins it with the first featherduster pic in my book.
Thanks Jon, out of the two feather dusters that was also my favorite pic. It's taken me almost a year to learn how to do use this camera, and still most of my pics don't come out, but I got lucky that time around.

J

jason490

Here is my shot, by recommendation that I post it, hope you enjoy

fishwanabe

justforfun- nice,nice, tank!! what is the deal with white corals in the tanks, I mean it looks as though they are for display(dead) but what did you have to do to them befor you put them in the tank? I want to do the same but Im nervous.thanks!!

wattsupdoc

Originally Posted by azfishgal
Very cool pic!

Thanks azfishgal
I have that same pic on my desktop. It's a sweet pic IMO... pssst< Barry, my new 125 could really use those lights, All I have on it right now is two 20watt NO lights....

fat clown

pic of my sun coral open after I just turned on the light.

and here is a pic of my flower pot taking over when the sun coral goes in hiding. the brain in the pic I just got and was ajusting to
the light.

thanks.

taznut

here is mine...Nice pics so far everyone...
First is the only pic i have on my computer showing my clown hosting my colt (sorry i have better ones on my camera just dont have camera right now)...
Second is of my beautiful fuzzy lion (wish it had more yellow though)...
Hope i win i want to upgrade to a 55gal this summer so a 48" would be perfect...

adroitmind

Here are my two entries!

This first one is of my coral banded shrimp Beef Supreme.

Here is a nice pic of my clarkii clown Squish Face and my coral beauty angel Nacho Jr. peeking out.