Picture Contest for Newbies ONLY

30-xtra high

Originally Posted by BSchaible
My second picture: my firefish aka "Torch"
thats a PERFECT pic. of a firefish.. almost looks like you got it out of a book or somethin.. i can tell somebodies a good photographer

saltn00b

nice job to all the Noobs!
graymach awesome clam
bschaible great firefish shot, they are tough to get a good pic!

m0nk

Originally Posted by dina12
YAY!!! I am still considered new so I will post some pics that you guys are probally sick of seeing -
Wow, I've got no shot winning this here contest, these are amazing. If I were a judge, you'd have my vote.

05xrunner

SOOOOO..who are the judges. Do they know anything about photography or about proper contrast, if there are blown out highlights. Lighting, color, sharpness...What should be in focus and what is the subject?

joojoo

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
SOOOOO..who are the judges. Do they know anything about photography or about proper contrast, if there are blown out highlights. Lighting, color, sharpness...What should be in focus and what is the subject?
Most importantly... prettiest picture! ^_^

05xrunner

Originally Posted by joojoo
Most importantly... prettiest picture! ^_^
that goes hand in hand with what I said..you cant have a nice pic if its out of focus, color is messed up..or bad blown highlights.

zman1

Originally Posted by 05xrunner

You can have all that and still have the least attractive and least interesting picture, IMO and taste. However, Barry's taste is what matters here...
PS:I think your shots are great (the linked ones). You would have been better served by uploading the pictures at 500x500 (or which ever meets the 500 max on one dimension) Rather than using super small thumbnails linking to larger pictures that are over the 500x500 max. That was creative

toonman

phew! finally got them to post. I'm more into aquariums not computers. anyway,here are a few pics of my 75 gal fish/reef tank. still have A long way to go. doors, stain, lots more coral ect...

hot883

Originally Posted by marinfire1
hott..here they are sorry if i was a pain i dont think ill win but i just was couris...anyways this are 320X240 acording to photobucket...thanks
view from top of tank down

clown hosting xenia

Oh, no problem at all. Glad you got them to post again. Nice pics. Barry