Picture Contest for Newbies ONLY

hot883

Originally Posted by m0nk
I keep trying to get good pics but there are certainly some here that blow mine away. So while I keep trying, here's the reason that I got into it in the first place, my son (he really loves watching fish swim, eat, and everything else that they do):
My favorite so far with many seconds. This will be hard. Barry

jessi p

Originally Posted by GreyMach
Here are my two. Thanks for putting on the contest

That 2nd pic is just kicka$$.

jessi p

20GALFOWLR I like the third pic, the 2nd pic of your goby.
Loving all the great pics! And wishing I had somethign cool in my tank to take pics of other than this honkin' big blue damsel and George the Goby.

rubberduck

Originally Posted by hot883
I have all the judges I need and you are not elidgeable to participate because of time you joined. Sorry.
i was kidding mostly but its great how you are hosting the contest. Thats cool you started a fun competition. Good Job :cheer:

seannmelly

Originally Posted by 20galFOWLR
stipulations were a little unclear to me, but i think im stilla newbie heres some pics, enjoy
love the clown pic!! my gsm hosts everything including zoos

hot883

Originally Posted by marinfire1
so i dont get when i followd every rule...why mine would get delated? i would like a real answer please.
The rules were not followed. They were way to big. 500x500 max.

hot883

Originally Posted by marinfire1
i used photobucket and it said they were 320x240 and they were the same size as every other photo on here
Post again then.

marinfire1

hott..here they are sorry if i was a pain i dont think ill win but i just was couris...anyways this are 320X240 acording to photobucket...thanks
view from top of tank down

clown hosting xenia