N

nemo_66

here are my two entries.
my beautiful clownfish

and my dragon goby-not a manderine

bill109

hot,
thank you for makin one of these!
i have always waned to enter but couldnt because i knew i would get blown out of the water.. ill will be sure to get some pics of my 90.. btw its 48 inches...

if i CANT post someone pease let me know
thanx for your time

goingpoor

Originally Posted by GreyMach
Here are my two. Thanks for putting on the contest

that is the coolest picture of polys ive ever seen

hot883

Thanks for all the entries. This contest is starting to heat up now. Competition is in the house.
Barry

m0nk

I keep trying to get good pics but there are certainly some here that blow mine away. So while I keep trying, here's the reason that I got into it in the first place, my son (he really loves watching fish swim, eat, and everything else that they do):

adroitmind

What a great idea. I have been wanting to finally show off my tank and this is the perfect motivation. Great pics everyone so far too. I really wish i had that Pentax W30 now, but i guess my old Fuji will have to do. :happyfish

sharkboy13

Originally Posted by m0nk
I keep trying to get good pics but there are certainly some here that blow mine away. So while I keep trying, here's the reason that I got into it in the first place, my son (he really loves watching fish swim, eat, and everything else that they do):
hate to ask but did he lick the tank in that pic? i see dribble or something coming from his mouth

m0nk

Originally Posted by Sharkboy13
hate to ask but did he lick the tank in that pic? i see dribble or something coming from his mouth
Haha, no, he's eating a lollipop.

triga22

Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill! Bring on the competition!!
:notsure: :hilarious

bill109

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill!Go Bill! Bring on the competition!!
:notsure: :hilarious
lol i was getting exctied when i found the digitsl till i found out th not only doe sit suk oor i dont know how to use it and it shuts off everytime i take a pic so backl to the original camera...