Picture Contest for newbies

aceheart

Originally Posted by hot883
Thanks for understanding. if your join date is wrong, please get it corrected and you are in this contest.

hot, im not going to go through all the hassles to just enter a contest, even though as you can see my tank needs the corals LOL

hot883

Originally Posted by aceheart
hot, im not going to go through all the hassles to just enter a contest, even though as you can see my tank needs the corals LOL
Ok, just trying to help you out. I do not know why your join date is so far off of what it really is.

hot883

Originally Posted by Cyberbug
Here's one I call snug as a bug in a rug.
Another "Wow" pic. there. Looks like the green star is hugging the right clown.

hot883

Originally Posted by jakebtc
it's been a lil bit since I've posted on here but I'm going to share a pic I took today that I like :)
Ba-Bing! jakebtc, thats depth, color, attitude all in one. Thanks for sharing. Thats very nice. Good luck.
Keep-em coming guys and gals.

hot883

Originally Posted by RoyalGamma
I throw my best pick in why not.... a pick of my Falco waiting for something to float by so he can eat it.
Now thats a fat cow.
Nice pic. Very clear.

triga22

MAN! I wish that I had a good tank. My tank honestly looks pitiful. I do hope that since I am making it a reef that it will start looking good. I also wish that I could take pictures. Ohh well. I can join these contest in febuary when my tank hopefully looks great.

hot883

Originally Posted by TriGa22
MAN! I wish that I had a good tank. My tank honestly looks pitiful. I do hope that since I am making it a reef that it will start looking good. I also wish that I could take pictures. Ohh well. I can join these contest in febuary when my tank hopefully looks great.
It will get there. it just takes time, ALOT of research and talking.

zanski

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Hot883- You forgot the money part lol And thats what im lacking
Hey you live in towne lake too right. i think it was you i talked to that one time. if so how old are you?