Picture Diary

bronco300

haha, thanks! they need pretty decent lighting...i cant remember if i had it under my PCs or not...i think i did, but it didnt grow like it has been lately.
yea, kogle, i am going to the trip, i about forgot, thanks for reminding me!

wax32

Love that sebae! Did you have it before getting halides?
Be careful with the galaxea... they sting the piss out of their neighbors.

bronco300

yep, i know...he usually doesnt put his LONG tenticles out, but lately he has had some out now...will definitely be careful

bronco300

Originally Posted by wax32
I'd guess margarita. Let me know if I am right when they hatch!

i saw a margarita snail in there this morning!

anubisxero

Awh your falsies play in your sebae! Mine have paid ZERO attention to mine, although it's small. Really small. Only about 2 times the size of my female and she's about 2.5 inches.

bronco300

thats how mine was...i had it for a few months before they FINALLY started to play with it...i was so happy to see them play with it!!!

jerthunter

Why did you place the container in there in the first place? Were you trying to trap something or is it a trick to get your snails to lay eggs?

bronco300

lol...it is a feeder for my dwarf seahorses...i was going to transfer it back to the dwarf tank but then the snail laid eggs so now it stays,lol. basically what it will be used to is i will put rubble rock and macro algae in there and then it will be a place for pods to live in, and crawl out the small holes where the dwarves can pick em up. little bird feeder for dwarves