Picture Diary

Originally Posted by Bronco300
lol, my snails usually lay pretty high so crabs cant get to em...and i only have 3 fish that do not touch em...i have a plaque of tiny snails right now,lol..crazy little guys!

The eggs where about 1/2 inch above the CC at the time but the crabs could get smart and clime the one piece of lr i had then and get to them.

wax32

LOL, I wasn't getting at anything. I need to buy some fresh VHO's before I do anything else IMO. Maybe afterward...

BTW I am posting some pics of my tank in a new thread.

bronco300

Originally Posted by wax32
LOL, I wasn't getting at anything. I need to buy some fresh VHO's before I do anything else IMO. Maybe afterward...

BTW I am posting some pics of my tank in a new thread.
LOL, ok then!!
i shall check out the new thread!

wax32

They don't need light at all, you have to feed them, most use cyclop-eeze.
Nice actinic down shot bro!

coral keeper

Can you feed it any thing els than cyclop-eeze? Like shrimp, fish meat, scallops, squid, phyto, or anything els?

coral keeper

You can feed it whatever you want, but it has to be very small particles.

What do you mean very small particles? Very small pieces of food? Every how often do i have to feed it?

bronco300

thanks bud!!! the shots are all under 20k 400ws and 110w vho actinic

and wax is correct, most tiny particles food they will take, heck mine will eat mysis...but they love cyclopeeze! i try to feed 3 times a week or so...and most people say to spot feed...and us a cup and what not...but i just squirt a little bit in the tank then they come out, then i'll blast em with it and it does great...they know when food is in the tank, even when i put my hand in they'll start to come out...reminds me of nassarius snails that come out whenever you have a touch of food enter the tank