pictures of my 210

fishking

29 inches deep and the ftank is facing my front door and is against the wall by my steps, im kinda neasy about it beginng over 2000 pounds, i feel like one day its going to cracsh down to my basement

fishking

i just finish killing off the cyanobacteria with ultralife redslime remover, it works great. to bad i dont have a picture of the tank before i got rid of the red slime because you would see the difference between then and now

fishking

also anyone no what anenome the one in pic 11 is and also does the purple coral in pic nine need food

fishking

ill post another pic when i get my MH on monday, thats if it comes, the guy at my lfs said i was suppose to get it 3 week back but he said it was backordered, his latest excuse was ups delayed it

new_noob

Whats on the back of your tank are probly just tube worms, are they hard and whitish? also your sand looks alittle green and dirty. you might want to get an Altantic Black Sea Cucumber, mine made my sand crystal clear in less then 24 hours. Great buy if you ask me!!

bsktmom

Where did you get an Atlantic Black Sea Cucumber? Do they poison your tank if they get stressed or die?

new_noob

If a black sea cucumber were to die i your tank it wouldnt crash it like other sea slugs, the duller the cucumber is the less toxic it is if it die, But if one did die you will have to do at LEAST a 10% water change. my friend's died and he did a 10%water change and everything was normal.