pictures of my 210

jlem

Well the biggest issue is what size your tank actually is. If it is 210 then you may want to have the floor looked at. If it is 110 then you have nothing to worry about what so ever. Make sure that your tank is level. If you can get a long level and check the beams underneath you can see if the tank is causing the floor to dip, but a 110 gallon tank that is 6ft long should be just fine.

fishking

i calculated the amount of water i have in 210, it was was about 183 gallons, and also i think my tank is tilting.......oh great:nope:

fishking

Originally posted by michael7979
Really like pic #8, would like to get one myself.

i love that one the best

fishking

yea once i get supports in, also im about ready to blow my top off with reef inc my lfs he said my mh was suppose to come today but now he says ups came early and they werent there so they said it will be here tommorow, lets see wut their excuse is tommorow

kpk

Yeah I ordered my mh ballast online. A week later didn't have it yet, called the people I ordered it from and they said they would get me the tracking #, never did. So I took it in my own hands found the pfo number online, called them and they said we just got them in so it was another week. Then I get the bulbs and one burns out in 4 days! Can you believe that, I did get a warranty though. I like your sohal.

kpk

I have read alot of good things on hamilton bulbs and that is what I am running. I did get a bad bulb, but they are getting me a new one. I love the color of my hamilton 14k's.