Pictures of my fish tank

tasha799

thanks ackermsb. Apparently i help everyone get there juices up during the day. After the total torching i take atleast people should thank me at the bottom of there post for keeping them up and going during work.

melissa v.

Originally posted by Tasha799
Really did I? Can I have some proof? All of my posts indicate that I listened to every advice that was given to me.
to those dictators of the board who think three strikes and your out and ur so outraged and it so ridiculous or your misinformation half truths i'm sorry if u don't get humor, and i'm sorry if u believe that someone should follow ur advice when they didn't ask for it cause ur the supreme aquarium ruler. I put up pics of my tank to show people and if u feel the need to scream at me flame me then your the one with the problem not me. And like i've said all the advice that i've asked about i've taken so that just wrong
why CONDOLENCES my 3 fish are still alive and doing very well.

SORRY BUZZ I CAN'T LET THIS ONE GO...
REALLY, NOW YOU DID ASK FOR ADVICE ON A THREAD I WAS ON,(AND A FEW OTHER THREADS AS WELL) ABOUT A MANDARIN GOBBY, REMEMBER? ME AND A LOT OF OTHER'S TOLD YOU TO TAKE IT BACK THAT IT WOULD STARVE TO DEATH. WELL WHEN THE SEA APPLE KILLED ALL OF YOUR FISH, YOU LISTED THE POOR MANDARINE GOBY AS ONE OF THEM, (DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN DO A SEARCH ON MANDARINE GOBY'S AND LOOK IT UP) SO MY CONDOLENCES ONCE AGAIN TO YOUR FISH,, I WILL NOT FLAME YOU ANY MORE BECAUSE I REFUSE TO GET ON A TREAD THAT YOU HAVE STARTED,(WHY DO I WANT TO WASTE MY TIME), OH AND BY THE WAY I DON'T KNOW ANYONE ON THIS BOARD THAT FIND'S YOUR HUMOR FUNNY.(COVER UP)
MELISSA V.

jackief1

Melissa, you are so right!
I think the main issue here is that this person needs attention so badly that she comes here and posts all this stuff just to get someone to pay attention to her, even if it is negative. And then when someone calls her on her different stories, she waits for someone else to feel sorry for her then sucks up all the pity. I wish I had a job where I could sit at work all day and post on a BB...
Sad really, very, very sad.....

jackief1

BigMac, I have already asked that question....I am not convinced at this point that she even has a tank. I could be wrong, of course, we all are at times, but that is the conclusion I have come to.

buzz

Well, think of it this way....if for some reason this all were a joke, don't you think that everyone who keeps fueling this thing is a victim of that joke? Just let it go away...If you feel Tasha is a joke, don't reply to any of her posts...but man...there are several concurrent posts that just keep being brought back to life...I mean look at how many responses there are to these...don't you think this has been beaten to death?

jackief1

Yes, Buzz, you have a good point. It is just hard not to respond to all the inconsistencies in her posts. There are so many new people (and yes, I am relatively new myself) who will take her claims as valid and most of them are questionable.