post pic of your dogs!!

bolt696

for those of you with boxers, does yours have bad farting issues. My dog has gas all day and all night. No matter what food I feed. I now moved to sensitive stomach food, but still doesn't seem to work.

I guess anyone with a farting dog or a previous farting issue can help.
Please help.....
:help:

jumpfrog

Haven't noticed the gas issue but you got to love a dog that hangs out around the reef tank.
Our boxer, zoe

dvst8r

HARNDOG thats an awfully big english (1st pic) how much does he weigh???
i've got an english about a year old weighs 72 lbs and a little frenchie wish i had a camera id pos pics the frenchie is awesome about half the size of the english and kicks the pooh out of him

harndog

DVST8R
He is not much bigger than yours he is about 6 years old in that pic and wieghs abut 75 to 80 lbs my female goes from 65 to 70. They are some awsome dogs and so well behaved. The female is our boss even though she came later and is 2 years younger. Thw male only stand 18 inches high. his brother sold for 3500 dollars to some lady in NY I got him from friend/breeder for 350 lol the female was 1200 though. Been thinking about raising some just not sure yet. going to have to hurry ole Mack won't be fertle to much longer

mimzy

Bolt - try feeding your dog 2 tablespoons of yogurt every day
...might calm his tummy.
I also suggest calling your vet - he might have food allergies.

bolt696

Originally Posted by Mimzy
Bolt - try feeding your dog 2 tablespoons of yogurt every day
...might calm his tummy.
I also suggest calling your vet - he might have food allergies.

Vet said to try a turkey based food, but no help.
He is tooting as I am typing.
Lucky they don't always smell, but man they can wake you out of a sleep. Especially when he jumps on the bed and sleeps with his butt 5 inches from your face.
Not a good way to wake up.... :scared:

michelle l

Originally Posted by Rgmason
Here one of my dogs......... And Farting hmmmph betcha none can beat this dogs smell.
Oh man, my dog can bring tears to your eyes. 150 pound dog fart isn't nice. :scared:

Here he is again for the very few who haven't seen him! The black & white photo was from back in his show days when he was around three years old and the color ones are more recent...he's an old man at 5 years of age now. The gray on his face breaks my heart.

rgmason

Originally Posted by Michelle L
Oh man, my dog can bring tears to your eyes. 150 pound dog fart isn't nice. :scared:

Here he is again for the very few who haven't seen him! The black & white photo was from back in his show days when he was around three years old and the color ones are more recent...he's an old man at 5 years of age now. The gray on his face breaks my heart.
Michelle i just love and i mean love your dane I will post pictures of my dads and step moms when i get to see them soon.

txstatecat

Ya about the infamous boxer's with gas...my mom breed's boxers; and ever one we've EVER had has had horrible gas...including my puppy bentley...its disgusting; i think its just the breed; blah; but you gotta love em! they are SOO cute! and bentley is afraid of our tank for some reason? maybe the filtration sound? haha but i LoVe him!!!

michelle l

Originally Posted by Rgmason
Michelle i just love and i mean love your dane I will post pictures of my dads and step moms when i get to see them soon.
Thank you so much...I call him my "Big Man." He's such a gentleman and a goof all at the same time. There are a few other Dane people here, and I'm sure we'd all love to see pics of your Dad and Stepmom's Dane!

rgmason

Originally Posted by Michelle L
Thank you so much...I call him my "Big Man." He's such a gentleman and a goof all at the same time. There are a few other Dane people here, and I'm sure we'd all love to see pics of your Dad and Stepmom's Dane!
I will get them posted asap. Couldga happen to drop me an email for a couple dane ?'s Rgmason4ever@aol.com

buzzword

I got the best of the dog world! Two Boxers, Britt and Beau (the clowns of the dog world) and Jade the Akita Queen! Just a quick one of Jade, my wife already cropped and abused most of the pics of her. Get a better one tomorrow.
And Bolt that is a messed up thing to do to your dog! LOL Poor pup. And I'm right there with you on the boxers farting thing. uuggh! My vet said it is because of their nasal structure causing them to gulp lots of air when they eat. I just blame the farts on my wife! LOL