pros and cons of coral beauty and flame angel?

btldreef

Honestly, I don't recommend the Midas or any other fanged blenny.
If you're looking to have something with a similar personality, but without the aggression, a small little Tail Spot Blenny would work, but that would be the absolute last fish.

kiefers

wow, talk about raining on someones parade. Having a biocube is fun, I have one myself and yet it can be very frustrating when it comes time to start adding fish and what nots because you are limited. Keep in mind, little and less is sometimes a good thing. Just food for thought.

mersam935

ya i know! it stinks but i do love my biocube :) i just want something with a great personality and very colorful and then that would be my absolute last last last fish

btldreef

Trust me, even if you had a larger tank, you'd still find it limiting... I have a 180 and it's not big enough, LOL

S

smallreef

between my 12g, 29g and 150 gallons all that i have had they all are SO LIMITING!
now that im down to my wee little 12g cube I feel your pain,, but you dont want your fish to suffer because you want to put more in there....

kiefers

My wife has a 120 gallon and me with my 56g. coral reef, one 20g QT and 29g c.c.u. were good. But I don't really like alot of fish in my system
in my cube I had .....
1) a mated pair of clowns
2) firefish
3) pygmy angel
4) possum wrasse and several corals.
I was VERY happy with just them. My little hippy colony

btldreef

Go with the one you like the look of, they're all the same as far as care.
Kiefers ... you're becoming as bad as Henry and Joe!